You know you are on MFP when...

Options

Replies

• 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    When your family gets tired of waiting on you to start dinner while you plug it in the receipe builder..
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    When your 9 yr old daughter asks "Mom, did you log that bite of my food you just ate?"

OR

When all your kids know to stay away from mom's bowl because it's already been weighed out and logged!
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    When your 9 yr old daughter asks "Mom, did you log that bite of my food you just ate?"

OR

When all your kids know to stay away from mom's bowl because it's already been weighed out and logged!

This is at my house also!!!
  • Lori19509
    Lori19509 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What is MF P
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    When you judge people in the supermarket check out lane because of all the unhealthy stuff they're buying.

guilty
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    when a coworker offers you a cupcake and you immediately ask... "How many calories is that?"
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    When you can cut up your favourite foods and guess their weight to the gram before weighing them to check.

hahahaha! fun with CDO (that's "OCD" in alphabetical order... the way it should be:wink: )
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    You see food as numbers.

I absolutely agree.

also the one about facebook people wondering where you went LOL.
  • farfalla2015
    Options
    Food gets cold sitting in front of you while you log it all in.

^ This!! :smile:
  • empireman85
    empireman85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You slip away from work an hour early and spend all the extra time working out so you can go to that new restaurant and enjoy it with going red.

Maybe just knowing what going red is.
  • farfalla2015
    Options
    When you did through your garbage looking for the packaging you accidentally threw away.
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    ...the card that came with your V-day sweets starts with "Have fun tracking these!"
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Your 5yo takes the scale to the dining table and puts your plate over it.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    ...the card that came with your V-day sweets starts with "Have fun tracking these!"

This is awesome.
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    You try your best to explain to co-workers that they can lose weight by simply eating at a deficit. They just disregard you even though you're living proof that the method works.
  • Mav3rick54
    Mav3rick54 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    When you add 4 or 5 extra kernals of popcorn to your bowl so you can share with the dog without giving up any of your own serving. :bigsmile:

Or you say something to your SO about macros and micros and you get this glazed over look in return.
  • MichelleLee1978
    MichelleLee1978 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    When you say that that food item is "too expensive" and you are not talking about dollars.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    When my hubby takes bite off my plate that I already weighed and recorded. :grumble:
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    When you give the death stare to anyone you tries to eat something off your plate.