You know you are on MFP when...

Options

Replies

• knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Food gets cold sitting in front of you while you log it all in.

but this is also beneficial as it slows my eating and the full factor actually kicks in before I think I want more :wink:
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    When you don't eat something because you are not sure what it's called or how to log it.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Food gets cold sitting in front of you while you log it all in.

Lol! Guilty.

+1, because if I don't do it then, I'll probably miss something.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    When you judge people in the supermarket check out lane because of all the unhealthy stuff they're buying.

Aren't you sweet, you would love judging my cart
    If after reading this exchange you're expecting to see a "afraid of the grocery store because of people judging me" thread.
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Your girlfriend asks you how many calories you've burned today and your reply is "2 Oreos"
  • RicaJamie
    Options
    Oh good. I'm not the only one who does ALL of this? =)
  • morehealthymatt
    morehealthymatt Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    When you're proud of your "logged in" streak and will do anything to keep it going.
  • breahremington
    Options
    When you email restaurants you're planning to go to (even if not for 2 weeks) asking if they have the nutritional info for their menu. Not having it on their website gives me a sads.
  • Jersey_GirlSpins
    Jersey_GirlSpins Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    When you look at the calories before you look at the price on food at restaurants
    I do this all the time now. And if they're not listed, I pull out my phone/Ipad to look up the nutrition info
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    When you judge people in the supermarket check out lane because of all the unhealthy stuff they're buying.

Aren't you sweet, you would love judging my cart
    If after reading this exchange you're expecting to see a "afraid of the grocery store because of people judging me" thread.

Haha

I do all that has been mentioned except judge carts...mine is horrid..but I have two men who aren't dieting in my house...not that the food would change just the quantity.

My husband actually disappears when I am picking up his "crap" so other women will look at my cart and think "Bit*h can eat all that and stay that small"....:bigsmile: he is so evil.

You know you are on MFP when you did out your phone to scan a bar code at the lunchroom at work
    You check the lable for protien and calories (well some of us) and do the mental calc to see if it's a good source of protien
    Your freezer is full of veggies, meat, frozen fruit and ice cream (some of us)
    You are accused of being in a cult because you don't believe food is bad...

and last but not least

You go to MacDonalds and order a grilled chicken burger, 2 bacon cheese burgers and a side salad and get rid of the 2 of the buns and make a big huge burger with lots of protien.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    When you're proud of your "logged in" streak and will do anything to keep it going.

This! I make a point to log even when I go on vacations, so that I won't break my 600+ days streak.
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    you have already logged the glass of wine you are currently drinking while reading the boards! :smile: :drinker: :drinker:

Lol, this.....made me laugh as I drink my glass of wine :drinker: :drinker:
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    you have already logged the glass of wine you are currently drinking while reading the boards! :smile: :drinker: :drinker:

Lol, this.....made me laugh as I drink my glass of wine :drinker: :drinker:

Wait...wine has calories?!? :P
  • claudie08
    claudie08 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    When you don't eat something because you are not sure what it's called or how to log it.

Guilty about this and everything else posted!!
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Oh good. I'm not the only one who does ALL of this? =)

+1
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    When you get a gold fish turkey sandwich kids meal at Disney World, so you can have an Mickey Soft Pretzel!! :wink:

Also when you know where all the bathrooms are at Disney World (we have annual passes and go once or twice a month)!! :laugh:
  • mittenswillet
    mittenswillet Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    when your husband says "did you fill in your fitness paypal today?"

LOLZ yes, those exact words....hahhahha :drinker:

also, asking my husband how many grams of meat, pasta, etc he is cooking (i log my meal while he cooks it)
  • Mrsko79
    Mrsko79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love all the responses.

"When you log in your food for the day, in the morning"
    "when you know calories by heart"
    "When you get disgusted how people eat, because thats how you used to eat and know now whats up"

the list goes on :):flowerforyou:
  • decatur_pepper
    decatur_pepper Posts: 21 Member
    Options

And, you know the exact calorie count of your favorite label...
  • serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    ...you've already looked up the calorie values for the Chinese buffet before you go but take pictures of your plate(s) so you make sure to log it correctly when you get home.