You know you are on MFP when...

Options

Replies

• disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    you are out doing errands and STARVING - i.e. standing in Costo checking out the cafeteria and you punch in on MFP what you were thinking of ordering to find out the crazy amount of calories and don't bother!
  • smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    ...when you don't eat all week so that you can get hammered on the weekend.

PREACH
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Your newsfeed keeps breaking. :grumble: :explode: :angry: :mad:
  • 4daluvof_candice
    4daluvof_candice Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    When you did through your garbage looking for the packaging you accidentally threw away.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: GUILTY:laugh: :laugh:
  • austinsneeze
    austinsneeze Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Food gets cold sitting in front of you while you log it all in.

Bahaha my cereal gets soggy
  • Stripeness
    Stripeness Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    A loved one wants "a taste" and you unhesitatingly point them to the serving dish - because your portion is Weighed/Measured & Not To Be Shared.
    :heart:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    The number of friend request increase 100% the second you show a little skin in your profile pic.
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    When deciding where to go for dinner with your spouse, your conversation starts with "So I have XX calories left...."

When you try and think of funny labels for your custom cardio entries before you go to sleep.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    The number of friend request increase 100% the second you show a little skin in your profile pic.

ZOMGSOFRIENDREQUESTINGNOW!!1!11!
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    When you get angry at your significant other or children when they snatch something off your plate because you already logged those calories!
  • erinm2629
    erinm2629 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When you're proud of your "logged in" streak and will do anything to keep it going.

This is me and i even have my kids watching it now and bragging to random people about the number of days....just for the record it is 900+ days :-)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    When you add 4 or 5 extra kernals of popcorn to your bowl so you can share with the dog without giving up any of your own serving. :bigsmile:

i so do this for my cat. :)
  • Thefatman0627
    Options
    When you feel so guilty for having your phone out on a dinner date that you show your guest that your actually logging calories and not texting rudely :blushing:

I don't feel guilty. Maybe goofy, but not guilty.

You give away 90% of the baked goods you make... and include nutrition info.

You drink your whiskey neat

You don't bother with bowls. You just grab a spoon, put the tub of Greek yogurt on the scale, and eat until you hit 227g.

You my friend are too friggin funny! Love it!
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You post a comment on someone's status that would be considered harmless flirting on MFP. But then you get an angry message from your secret boyfriend that says he deleted your comment because it was on Facebook.
  • brayman1701
    brayman1701 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    When you want to mug someone for a chocolate bar you cant have ;)
  • austinsneeze
    Options
    your facebook friends and twitter followers start wondering where you went

LOL yes!!! True story.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    You post a comment on someone's status that would be considered harmless flirting on MFP. But then you get an angry message from your secret boyfriend that says he deleted your comment because it was on Facebook.

:laugh:
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    ALL of these!

Especially when I weigh/measure sweets (like my semi-regular mini chocolate chips in a shot glass hahaha) and my bf goes "oooh, gimme some!" - I tell him to go get his own because I "paid" for all of the ones I already logged. And no, I can't get estimate how much you took and get some more!!
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    When everything for the week is pre measured (pasta, porridge mix etc) and your parents know the have to give you 3 days notice on 'call over for dinner' because it would involve reorganizing the whole weeks menu.

When priorities for fella being home for the night start with earning enough calories for him to choose where to eat.

When you have somewhere you know you're perfectly normal compared to others!
  • austinsneeze
    Options
    When the phrase "Congrats on your loss" isn't taken with offense...