We broke up :-(

Options
and all I want to do is eat chocolate.

I would love some help and support on avoiding comfort foods... please.

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I switch from comfort eating, to comfort drinking.
  • farfalla2015
    Options

Haha :happy: Great. I'm not much of a drinker.
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Drugs! Drugs can work too...
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Get out there and be active and snag yourself a new man while out enjoying yourself.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Sorry about you breakup. Maybe get angry and go punch some bags? Kickboxing? Don't eat and gain wait over it. Eat because you love the food and want too.
  • farfalla2015
    Options
    Drugs! Drugs can work too...

Got any? Maybe something that works for weight loss too? :wink:
  • army165
    Options
    Trust me, chocolate will make you feel worse! Find another way of cheering up like watching a bad movie (when I broke up with my boyfriend I watched 'Sharknado'. The name alone was better than ice cream.)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Exercise is the best and 100% natural anti-depressant there is. Get out there!
  • jamesalytle
    jamesalytle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    gotta agree, pick yourself up, bank this as motivation, find yourself a new one and then feel free to shove your new found hotness in his face with new boy toy in tow lol.
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Do some aggressive exercise. Sorry to hear about your breakup.
  • Arranna1212
    Arranna1212 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Go do some running and intense cardio... You'll get the runner's high and feel a hell of a lot better! <3
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Exercise is the best and 100% natural anti-depressant there is. Get out there!

QFT
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    It may sound stupid, but when having relationship issues, I lift weights. I picture pushing out the negative in my life with each exhale. Sorry to hear about your break-up, but food will NOT make you feel better. xo
  • farfalla2015
    Options
    Get out there and be active and snag yourself a new man while out enjoying yourself.

Gotta lose weight first!!!!
  • farfalla2015
    Options
    It may sound stupid, but when having relationship issues, I lift weights. I picture pushing out the negative in my life with each exhale. Sorry to hear about your break-up, but food will NOT make you feel better. xo

It doesn't sound stupid at all. That's a great idea but what do I do while at work?
  • KHalseth
    KHalseth Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Getting in shape, looking the best you've ever looked, and having fun tends to be the best revenge in a breakup.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Yell at someone who deserves it like your *****y coworker ... Justice for you ... then drink just for one day it's ok :)
  • farfalla2015
    Options
    okay, so we have intense cardio/running/lifting/ and QFT..... I don't know what that is :embarassed:
  • Amanda_Gx6
    Amanda_Gx6 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    2 words REVENGE BODY

Go get it :wink:
  • farfalla2015
    Options
    I want this revenge body!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me!!!!!