• ph2958
    ph2958 Posts: 3
    Options
    INCREDIBLE :)
  • Deborah105
    Deborah105 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow and wow and wow

Your face with it's look of happiness says it all.
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just finished a 5k in 36'12" - 11'40"/mi!!! My best yet!!! :-)
  • snickers109
    Options
    Brian you are truly an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story! Certainly an amazing journey!
  • Stonekerry
    Stonekerry Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow - just Wow!!
  • sara_qayoom
    Options
    Wow! You are such an inspiration and i had a pretty lousy day today but when i read your story i was motivated than ever! Hopefully ou keep up the good work and i'll be cheering you on!!!
  • Scribophile
    Scribophile Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Your story is incredible. How amazing to have taken your life back like that. I started this journey with 144 lbs to lose, I've managed 4 so far. I'm feel a little discouraged today but your story reminds me that you have to keep going. Every mile is made of a collection of inches. Thank you for sharing your inspiration.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    OMG You look like a different person. Congrats on all your hard work and success. I am happy to hear for you that they are going to remove the skin for free!!

I am 3 most post tummy tuck and it's one of the best decisions I ever made.

Keep us posted on that :)
  • pangala
    pangala Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous! Thanks for sharing your journey. :-)
  • nofoodforthemood
    Options
    <3
  • lmmathis86
    lmmathis86 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    WOW that is just amazing what you did with your body. I feel like if you can do it i can to. Congrats and keep up the great work!!!
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! I just showed my kids this thread and showed them proof that ANYTHING is possible when you're willing to work for it. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • hopetoachieve
    hopetoachieve Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you SO much for posting this!!! I have over 50 lbs to lose and I was feeling overwhelmed, thinking it would take me forever. Then, I say your posting! Congratulations! :happy:
  • suejoker
    suejoker Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thanks so much for sharing your inspirational story. Whenever I get a case of the "F-its", I'm going to think about you. I'm 29 pounds down in a 75 pound journey and needed to read your story today. All the best to you and Jackie!
  • Loriwebs
    Loriwebs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!!! Congrats times 100!!!! This is amazing!!!!
  • abegail1993
    Options
    WOW! You are so AMAZING! Thank You so much for sharing your story.You are an inspiration! Whenever I think of quitting, i'll just remember your story to keep me motivated. If you can do it, I can do it too!
  • oceanbreeze27
    oceanbreeze27 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! Congratulations on all your success. I hope you are soaking up every minute of it. Good luck as you continue this incredible journey!
  • skipperlk
    skipperlk Posts: 72
    Options
    outstanding. Wow.
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just......wow! Just what I needed to read today. Thank you.
    I read your story about a month ago and was totally inspired so, when I found it today again , I felt like oh , look a friend is back :smile: Thank you!! And Once Again congratulations to you , you have achieved your dreams.
  • MzNurse6870
    MzNurse6870 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!