Replies

• Amandawith3kids
    Amandawith3kids Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    wow. just.. wow. good for you!
  • samr73
    samr73 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing story ..... I'm speechless ....... There are no adequate words to describe your achievement so all I can say bloody well done mate. So inspiring .....
  • Point202
    Point202 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for reposting. I'm newer here, with much less to loose than you. Today I was feeling down and not confident that I'll ever succeed, but after reading your amazing story I'm inspired. Thank you!
  • DevWall44
    DevWall44 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow you are truly and inspiration to us all. Thank you for sharing your story.

dw
  • bhanney
    bhanney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring!!! You look fantastic!
  • JMoore221979
    Options
    Unbelievable!!!!!!! Congrats I have more respect for you then anyone I have ever seen on this site! Good luck on the marathon and everything else that may come your way!
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Thank you for sharing your story. You have done amazing, I wish you (and Jackie) all the very best that the future has to offer!
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • nolanerinbryon
    nolanerinbryon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Thank you for re-posting. As others have said, your story is truly inspiring to us all. It just proves that with some persistence, determination and effort, anything is possible. Congratulations on your magnificent achievement, you look fantastic. What a gift you have in Jackie... Enjoy your new life!!!
  • Xaudelle
    Xaudelle Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I cried. Well done, man. Well done!
  • frances_bacon
    frances_bacon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Your story has filled my heart with joy! You are fantastic, well done :)

I wish you all you wish yourself.
  • apeydawn423
    apeydawn423 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I really needed this! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm rarely speechless, not in my genes,,,,,but,,,,,,I am now. Fantastic job.
  • MoniYum
    MoniYum Posts: 10
    Options
    I can't say what I am feeling right now after reading your story, it's beautiful. And that Jackie is a precious woman, for sure.

I am wondering if you have ever been invited to speak at local health seminars. Your story would be so helpful to so many.

Keep sharing, many more need to here your voice! God bless you.
  • Kathrynrbg
    Kathrynrbg Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am speechless. :flowerforyou:
  • tiffanycherie
    tiffanycherie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Amazing Accomplishment!!!
  • bturro1964
    Options
    Amazing Story !!!!!!!!!!!! Wow what an inspiration to us all.....good on you live life to its fulliest we only get one chance
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am speechless for words. You are one amazing person. You are so blessed to have someone like Jackie, that cared enough about you to tell you what she thought and what you were doing to your self. I so admire her for not holding back her words to you. You took her advice and ran with it. There are too many people in this world that tell us what we want to hear so we can have that rosy feel good feeling. I have a friend that tells me not what I want to hear, she tells me how it is. When I need a straitening out on certain issues I go to her. She allows me to see things in a different perspective.I am happy for you that you in the very depths of your soul you wanted a change bad enough you could taste the victory!!!
    Judy
  • MSKelley0428
    MSKelley0428 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Great work! I've lost just over 100 myself, and trying to lose the last 30 once and for all! Thank you for sharing!
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Inspiring, and awesome life journey. Wishing you luck on achieving your goal of helping others....and with your finding a friend that could be your future :-) best wishes for a beautiful, new life! Remember your choices will always determine what direction your life goes...good luck :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!