Guys - Wowen in the gym - Lululemon's or short shorts

Options

Replies

• RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    This thread is amazing. :drinker:

ETA: I just looked at the pricing for LuLu Lemon.........$100 for one pair of pants???! You've GOT to be kidding me!
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Um I live in Australia and have no idea what lulue's are but I wear a crop top and shorts whilst working out but I work out at home I feel more comfortable since last time I joined a gym it SMELT of B.O and God knows what every time and the equiptment was gross so once day I went and there was this weird guy... He looked like a wolf waiting to devour its prey and he wanted that prey to be me. He would deliberately exercise his glutes in front of me despite having the WHOLE gym which was pretty vacant to work out in.. yea not cool I prefer subtle creepin haha.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Went to bed, came back to learn that if guys are being creepy it's because I'm an attention seeker. And that the only guys who look at girls are unattractive ones. Always.

post-24630-I-have-no-idea-whats-going-on-COV8_zpscb0f0322.gif
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I love looking at hot guys working out at the gym. They are wearing minimal clothing and lifting heavy things, muscles flexing. That's hot. I can also appreciate a girl with a great body working hard, even though there isn't a sexual attraction. And I don't mind one bit if someone looks at me. It validates my hard work.

100% agree^^^^^ I feel great about all the work I have put in when I see a guy checking me out its flattering IMO and Yes I look I`m human :)
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    This thread is amazing. :drinker:

ETA: I just looked at the pricing for LuLu Lemon.........$100 for one pair of pants???! You've GOT to be kidding me!

check thrift stores and CL/ebay you can get them cheaper than the in store price
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Went to bed, came back to learn that if guys are being creepy it's because I'm an attention seeker. And that the only guys who look at girls are unattractive ones. Always.

It's one of the reasons I never post in these threads.

Crap.

Um. IN, I guess?

I don't care what brand my workout gear is. It's for working out. I beat the hell out of my workout gear, wash it in hot water and then beat the hell out of it again. And I don't wear cutesy stuff.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I must look like a total gym creeper, because when I see someone (either gender) who looks great, I watch what he or she does carefully - it probably looks like I'm staring a hole through them. The truth is, I'm trying just trying to learn.

I generally wear Old Navy yoga pants because they're adequate for what I do.

A TRUE creeper will be creepy no matter what you wear or do at the gym.

Edit: for typo
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    If you're at the gym and you're staring at girls you are
    1. A creep, sorry, no exceptions.
    2. Not working out hard enough.

This comes around to

3. You don't have a girlfriend because your body is crap because you spend time being creepy instead of working out.
    4. You spend the time you should be working out nurturing how much of a creep you are.

Which comes around to

5. Your body looks like crap and you have nurtured your creep side and now your chances of having a girlfriend are even more greatly reduced.
    6. You have manboobs because you thought excessive bench pressing would make girls notice you more instead of just catching on to your creepiness and noticing you less.

In summation, creeps at the gym always look like crap and don't have girlfriends. Don't be a creep.

Early nomination for stupidest post of the year.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Crap.

Um. IN, I guess?

I don't care what brand my workout gear is. It's for working out. I beat the hell out of my workout gear, wash it in hot water and then beat the hell out of it again. And I don't wear cutesy stuff.

I was totally checking you out doing bent over rows this weekend.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Crap.

Um. IN, I guess?

Creep.

I bet you expect her to have sex with you, too.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Crap.

Um. IN, I guess?

Creep.

I bet you expect her to have sex with you, too.

Why else would I go to the gym?
  • amastre
    amastre Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Discussion like this is why I wear wife beaters and Nike sweats to the gym. If people are looking at me, it better be for the heavy weight I'm moving, not my *kitten*.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I don't think people look at my *kitten* anywhere

*cries*
  • PghPensFan69
    Options

*cries*

Turn around. I will look
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options

*cries*

Turn around. I will look

Ahh how selfless of you! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • jagged95
    jagged95 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    $h!t just got real. I'm breaking out the popcorn and just watching the drama unfold. This is better than if "Mean Girls" and "The Biggest Loser" were made into one show.
  • PghPensFan69
    Options

*cries*

Turn around. I will look

Ahh how selfless of you! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

I aim to please :wink: :smooched:
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    $h!t just got real. I'm breaking out the popcorn and just watching the drama unfold. This is better than if "Mean Girls" and "The Biggest Loser" were made into one show.

Welcome to MFP!

She has been here for almost 2 years. More appropriately, Welcome to the Chit Chat Board
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    Lululemons wit no undies for yoga, aerobics, and short shorts with no undies for everything else. Undies can be constrictive, I'm concerned about a woman's comfort That's the truth