Guys - Wowen in the gym - Lululemon's or short shorts

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    If you're at the gym and you're staring at girls you are
    1. A creep, sorry, no exceptions.
    2. Not working out hard enough.

This comes around to

3. You don't have a girlfriend because your body is crap because you spend time being creepy instead of working out.
    4. You spend the time you should be working out nurturing how much of a creep you are.

Which comes around to

5. Your body looks like crap and you have nurtured your creep side and now your chances of having a girlfriend are even more greatly reduced.
    6. You have manboobs because you thought excessive bench pressing would make girls notice you more instead of just catching on to your creepiness and noticing you less.

In summation, creeps at the gym always look like crap and don't have girlfriends. Don't be a creep.

So if you look at a girl at the gym, you are a fat creep with man-boobs who isn't working out hard and doesn't have a girlfriend.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member

This comes around to

3. You don't have a girlfriend because your body is crap because you spend time being creepy instead of working out.
    4. You spend the time you should be working out nurturing how much of a creep you are.

Which comes around to

5. Your body looks like crap and you have nurtured your creep side and now your chances of having a girlfriend are even more greatly reduced.
    6. You have manboobs because you thought excessive bench pressing would make girls notice you more instead of just catching on to your creepiness and noticing you less.

In summation, creeps at the gym always look like crap and don't have girlfriends. Don't be a creep.

So if you look at a girl at the gym, you are a fat creep with man-boobs who isn't working out hard and doesn't have a girlfriend.

Can't argue with that...uh...logic.

:huh:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member

This comes around to

Which comes around to

Does this make me a creep with no girlfriend and a bad body? Or does that only apply to dudes?
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member

This comes around to

Which comes around to

Um, have you ever heard of resting between sets? And what is the difference between looking at a girl and looking at a guy? If a hot girl is around the gym, I will check her out a bit. If a guy has an impressive physique or is deadlifting, I'll take a gander at him as well. Does this make me a creep?
  • jonnythan

This comes around to

Which comes around to

Um, have you ever heard of resting between sets? And what is the difference between looking at a girl and looking at a guy? If a hot girl is around the gym, I will check her out a bit. If a guy has an impressive physique or is deadlifting, I'll take a gander at him as well. Does this make me a creep?

Yes, now put your man-boobs away and get back under the bar.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member

This comes around to

Which comes around to

Does this make me a creep with no girlfriend and a bad body? Or does that only apply to dudes?

Pretty sure it only applies to dudes. Girls never look at girls like that.

*Off to look at all your photos*
  • apriltrainer
    apriltrainer Posts: 732 Member
    Well I figure if a guy is looking at me from behind..he's not at the squat rack. I know men will look. Heck, today someone wolf whistled at me as i ran to get coffee this morning with my face not washed, hair in disarray and I was basically in sweats.

But staring? Ugh. I had this one guy behind me stare while I did my deadlifts. Creeped me out. He wasn't doing anything either. Now I am sure the guys around me have looked..and being men, of course they will, but they should be respectful and try to not be obvious. Heck, they stare if I wear pants from Target.

This really goes beyond Lulu's/shorts shorts. It's about , "how would you want your mother or sister treated" if she went to the gym.

Though I admit I have used my feminine side to steal a squat rack by batting my eyelashes and saying pretty please(we only have 4 at my gym)....and sometimes I only have an hour or less to work out, so waiting until someone completes their sets isn't always workable for me. But talking someone out of their squat rack??

yes, that is hardcore.

After that, I drop the nice act and get to lifting.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress

This comes around to

Which comes around to

Well, you are a known pervert with your units and muscles.
  • If you're at the gym and you're staring at girls you are

This comes around to

Which comes around to

i could be wrong here, but i find that most of the chicks who complain about "Creeps" are the ones who dress up at the gym and ultimately ask for the attention in the first place.

not 100 % of the time, just a general observation.

besides, ladies, lets not act like we don't check the bros out occasionally too. don't even front.
  • wheird

This comes around to

Which comes around to

Yes, now put your man-boobs away and get back under the bar.

I'm already wearing a shirt. :(
  • jonnythan
    i could be wrong here, but i find that most of the chicks who complain about "Creeps" are the ones who dress up at the gym and ultimately ask for the attention in the first place.

besides, ladies, lets not act like we don't check the bros out occasionally too. don't even front.
    Yeah, she was asking for it! Wait.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member

This comes around to

Which comes around to

I dunno? Also, what about special creeping circumstances? For example: I caught my husband creeping me at the gym while I was doing good mornings. Does this mean that he has a bad body? Because I think he's actually pretty damned hot. And also, does his creeping just mean that he doesn't have a girlfriend? Which is probably a good thing, because I don't like to share. Or does it mean that he has NO LOVE INTEREST at all? If so, then I am actually not real, and he therefore couldn't actually be creeping on me (umm, I'm imaginary), so then I AM real?

This is all just very confusing.
  • jofjltncb6

This comes around to

Which comes around to

In a pervert competition...(pervertetition?)...you'd easily be an 8:1 favorite head-to-head against me...

...and you just had a perverted thought while reading this very post to support my point.

:laugh:
  • wheird

This comes around to

Which comes around to

Just because a girl dresses up at the gym, doesn't make her an attention seeker.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    this thread just keeps getting better and better
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Well I figure if a guy is looking at me from behind..he's not at the squat rack. I know men will look. Heck, today someone wolf whistled at me as i ran to get coffee this morning with my face not washed, hair in disarray and I was basically in sweats.

But staring? Ugh. I had this one guy behind me stare while I did my deadlifts. Creeped me out. He wasn't doing anything either. Now I am sure the guys around me have looked..and being men, of course they will, but they should be respectful and try to not be obvious. Heck, they stare if I wear pants from Target.

This really goes beyond Lulu's/shorts shorts. It's about , "how would you want your mother or sister treated" if she went to the gym.

Though I admit I have used my feminine side to steal a squat rack by batting my eyelashes and saying pretty please(we only have 4 at my gym)....and sometimes I only have an hour or less to work out, so waiting until someone completes their sets isn't always workable for me. But talking someone out of their squat rack??

yes, that is hardcore.

criticizes men for staring

bats eyes to get squat rack.

ok then.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member

Though I admit I have used my feminine side to steal a squat rack by batting my eyelashes and saying pretty please(we only have 4 at my gym)....

and yes, that is hardcore.

I go to a gym where the majority of men are openly gay. I get stared at routinely by gay men. And trust me, a man staring at a girl is one thing. A confident gay male staring at another man is another thing altogether. MUCH more obvious. lol..

Anyways, it's not quite the full on sexual assault some of you on MFP make it out to be.

Slightly uncomfortable. Slightly. I don't need to lower my hat, get my glare ready, puff out my lats, wear my beat up clothes, and make it known I DEADLIFT and SQUAT (hardcore stuff!) just because a gay man made eye contact with me.

Life must be REALLY uncomfortable for some of you that can't handle being appreciated by the other gender.

And I fully understand that outright leering is a bit gross. But lets be real, very few men at the gym are outright leering. I've spent my fair share of time at the gym to know what goes on.
  • jofjltncb6

yes, that is hardcore.

ok then.

Ah, sweet hypocrisy.

MFP, don't ever change...

Don't. Ever. Change.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress

This comes around to

Which comes around to

In a pervert competition...(pervertetition?)...you'd easily be an 8:1 favorite head-to-head against me...

...and you just had a perverted thought while reading this very post to support my point.

:laugh:

Subliminal pervert!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member

yes, that is hardcore.

ok then.

Ah, sweet hypocrisy.

MFP, don't ever change...

Don't. Ever. Change.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: