Guys - Wowen in the gym - Lululemon's or short shorts

Options

Replies

• dysonspacz
    dysonspacz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I won't say short shorts are bad because they're not. I've always been a fan of items of clothing that leave juuuuuust a little to the imagination. It's like Hitchcock. Why show everything when you can let the imagination fill in the details?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Lulululemons are too big for me, I'll stick with Hard Tail. :)

LOL...

...in.

be quiet jo, family of five. I've never done you wrong.

It doesn't have to be personal for me to call out the equivalence of you sitting in a welfare office just to tell people that you've never had money problems.

lollll. Those thoughts are harming you, not me. I can't contol how you you react, if it makes you feel better to have someone to attack, so be it. :)

I am unfazed and unharmed. And your claim of "attack" seems a little misplaced. Nonetheless, your comments seem generally insensitive of *others*, even if they aren't necessarily for *me*.

It's called empathy in my case and an apparent lack of empathy in yours.

ETA: In case anyone is confused, my comment is in reference to more than just her one comment in this thread. She consistently makes comments bragging about never being overweight in threads where people are clearly struggling with weight. It's insensitive (IMHO), and I'm surprised MFP allows her to do it...but perhaps that explains she has had at least three different usernames in the past year or so.

To add to this, she also has NEVER once actually posted a picture of herself. She simply talks about how hot she is. I had a friend that did that on the Internet.....

2je38fa.png

Wrong answer. I have a few local friends here and others that know what I look like.

I have a few local friends, they can tell you I look like my pictures.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

15rgzlh.jpg

Aw man, why'd you have to put cute and disgusting in ONE IMAGE, MAN? *tsk tsk's disappointedly*
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    3 years babe, almost. I have helped more members than you. What is this? Backlash because i didn't invite you to be my friend again? lol... I only cancelled the first profile because the mods suggested it, due to the crap messages I was receiving.
  • in_the_stars
    Options
    Sorry to the people above me that I have on ignore. You do not add to or enrich my llfe in any way, I ignore those that take away from it. :)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    3 years babe, almost. I have helped more members than you. What is this? Backlash because i didn't invite you to be my friend again? lol... I only cancelled the first profile because the mods suggested it, due to the crap messages I was receiving.

Babe? Who here is your babe?
  • ReturnToRunning
    Options
    LULU's without a doubt ;)
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Lululemons are too small for me as well.

I should stop wearing them on my big,inflated sense of self.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

still delusional, I see
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    I try not to think about it! Way to distracting.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    Options

Interesting. So Lulu actually makes SMALLER sizes than Hardtail. Imagine that.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options

LOL...

...in.

It doesn't have to be personal for me to call out the equivalence of you sitting in a welfare office just to tell people that you've never had money problems.

lollll. Those thoughts are harming you, not me. I can't contol how you you react, if it makes you feel better to have someone to attack, so be it. :)

I am unfazed and unharmed. And your claim of "attack" seems a little misplaced. Nonetheless, your comments seem generally insensitive of *others*, even if they aren't necessarily for *me*.

ETA: In case anyone is confused, my comment is in reference to more than just her one comment in this thread. She consistently makes comments bragging about never being overweight in threads where people are clearly struggling with weight. It's insensitive (IMHO), and I'm surprised MFP allows her to do it...but perhaps that explains she has had at least three different usernames in the past year or so.

I do recall a number of occasions in her previous account, where people were discussing their struggles with losing weight, and she dropped in to the thread essentially to:

A) state that she is thin and always had been

B) tell the posters that people who are overweight will always be overweight

C) LOL at anyone who found her comments upsetting, and then dismiss them as haters

It seemed quite obnoxious and intentionally hurtful. I struggle to understand her motivation in repeatedly doing this.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Exactly.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

IKR. But watch out. You could end up being put on ignore now...and then being told later that you are being ignored.

BuffyBeerBad1.gif
  • in_the_stars
    Options

LOL...

...in.

I do recall a number of occasions in her previous account, where people were discussing their struggles with losing weight, and she dropped in to the thread essentially to:

C) LOL at anyone who found her comments upsetting, and then dismiss them as haters

It seemed quite obnoxious and intentionally hurtful. I struggle to understand her motivation in repeatedly doing this.

I see it as people looking for excuses. Not intentionally hurtful. Just a wake up call. :)
  • FemmeFitFarm
    Options
    oh boy, all these bros talking about what's hotter on a chicks *kitten*, and all we're worried about is, "IS THIS MATERIAL GOING TO HIDE MY SWASS????"

#realtalk

ps lulus are hot

pps lululemon's size 6 is considered an american small, and they go down to a 2, so whoever is claiming that lulu is "too big" for them probably has the body of an 8 years old. kthxbye
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    Options

IKR. But watch out. You could end up being put on ignore now...and then being told later that you are being ignored.

BuffyBeerBad1.gif

I'm willing to take that risk
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    oh boy, all these bros talking about what's hotter on a chicks *kitten*, and all we're worried about is, "IS THIS MATERIAL GOING TO HIDE MY SWASS????"

#realtalk

ps lulus are hot

pps lululemon's size 6 is considered an american small, and they go down to a 2, so whoever is claiming that lulu is "too big" for them probably has the body of an 8 years old. kthxbye

:drinker:
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    Options

LOL...

...in.

I see it as people looking for excuses. Not intentionally hurtful. Just a wake up call. :)

I hope I get to see it when someone posts your wakeup call.
  • in_the_stars
    Options
    Mr Ihad -

??? I've never called anyone a "hater". :)