Guys - Wowen in the gym - Lululemon's or short shorts

Options

Replies

• giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    ^ someone had to specifically write "banana hammock" into the rules and guidelines. That's bananas! (I hate myself for that one)
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    ^ someone had to specifically write "banana hammock" into the rules and guidelines. That's bananas! (I hate myself for that one)

banana_8b854c_908993.jpg
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Ooooh, back in...

...to see if this thread survives post-mod reminder of the rules.*

(In my experience, that's usually the kiss of death for a thread.)

Oh, and I vote for either. Who am I to tell someone what they should or shouldn't wear (and how much they should or shouldn't spend on their clothing?) I've learned in life that you often get what you pay for and that it is usually more expensive to buy the cheapest option...

...and in some cases the extra $$$ buys you a membership in some kind of secret club.

*edit: my bet is that this dies out now...

...but could certainly still end in an Olivilock™.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    $h!t just got real. I'm breaking out the popcorn and just watching the drama unfold. This is better than if "Mean Girls" and "The Biggest Loser" were made into one show.

The Meanest Loser?
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Any woman who is willing to shell out $100+ for a pair of yoga pants = not sexy in my eyes.

Plus - who doesn't love when a girl with a nice booty has the cheeks hanging out the bottom of some itty bitty spandex shorts? I sure do love that ****.

I'm not sexy because I bought lululemon stuff?

Got it.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    $h!t just got real. I'm breaking out the popcorn and just watching the drama unfold. This is better than if "Mean Girls" and "The Biggest Loser" were made into one show.

The Meanest Loser?

:laugh:
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    What a woman wears is only part of the sexiness... I am looking at confidence that she carries herself in.... But in all honesty, if she's in decent shape both are nice... Some woman shouldn't wear either..
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    last night at the gym i wore light grey shorts with blue stripes on the side and a dark grey t-shirt with "Trust me Im a JEDI" in gold writing on it.

i set up an amphitheater so the girls could watch me.

it was empty.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Any woman who is willing to shell out $100+ for a pair of yoga pants = not sexy in my eyes.

Plus - who doesn't love when a girl with a nice booty has the cheeks hanging out the bottom of some itty bitty spandex shorts? I sure do love that ****.

what if the spandex shorts cost $100+ does that make them not sexy to you?
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    last night at the gym i wore light grey shorts with blue stripes on the side and a dark grey t-shirt with "Trust me Im a JEDI" in gold writing on it.

i set up an amphitheater so the girls could watch me.

it was empty.

I admire your optimism and that you were planning for success.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Most people glance and appreciate (whether it be form, the weight you are lifting, or how good your booty looks) - the vast majority of the time they do not leer and drool. This thread is a bit unfortunate as the slightly pre-pubescentness (yes, I realize that is not a real word) may be very off-putting to some women..but I bet all it is in most cases is exaggeration.

I have been to a number of gyms, and people watch between sets. You rarely see more than an appreciative glance and I have never seen anyone actually make lewd comments.

I agree with this 100%. My friend and I have been working out at our current gym for 5 years now, and Sunday was the first time I ever saw a guy leer at a woman working out. We were on the elliptical machines and just looked at each other in disbelief. We both noticed the two women he was leering at, but it was a quick glance then we got back to our chatting through our workout. When we saw what he was doing, I asked if he ever noticed a guy doing that before. It was a first for him as well.

A quick appreciative glance is definitely the norm at my gym.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    This still going? Really?
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    This still going? Really?

The surprising part about this still going is that it's after a mod-warning...

...another surprising part is that it's even still here at all.
  • dpwellman
    Options
    Well, not surprising, but. . . definitely uninspiring.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    ITT: a poster shows her *kitten*, butt not in lululemon.

:bigsmile:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'm partial to $12 yoga pants from Walmart... :yawn:
  • Lovely_077
    Options
    I wore my black leggings to the gym and didn't realize until after that they were completely see through in the back sooo embarrassing... so now I just wear sweats haha
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Is anyone going to tell me what a "wowen" is!? I've been wondering for three days, now!
  • dpwellman
    Options
    Is anyone going to tell me what a "wowen" is!? I've been wondering for three days, now!
    Actually I've been wondering the same thing.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    ITT: a poster shows her *kitten*, butt not in lululemon.

:bigsmile:

:laugh: