Drunk

Options

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I don't know, he got quiet.. Where did he go?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Passed out.

Or...he's out doing something CRAZY!
    Hope he remembers to post pics for us hahaha
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

Went to steal a sign would be my guess.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I threw popcorn kernels all over someone's apartment. They were drunk. I do not recall what I was on that night.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Went to steal a sign would be my guess.
    Omg your avi pic XD
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    My drunk college roommate peed on my backpack. ****er
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    So instead of drunk texting you are drunk posting on a MFP board, nice... also, you are pretty good at typing if you're really gone.

IDK about the OP, but even when I'm drunk the grammar Nazi in me refuses to let me post anything incoherent.

Agreed. my drunkenness is always such that I can text in complete sentences, or am too wasted to pick up the phone.

Hi :flowerforyou:

Hello there. :)

cute-animals-sloth-giving-flower-woman-animated-gif-pics.gif
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I lived my teenage years in the boon docks and the street signs were basically just buried in the dirt road. No cement to keep it secure so when we got wasted we would pull them up and then them so nobody would go down the right road. Back then they also had a big box where the cable could be shut on and off for the entire area. We got in so much **** for opening it and turning it off. Hey, they should have locked it. LOL. Those were the days.
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    I called strangers and sang to them!!!

I have a story to tell about calling people. It was the same people whose apartment I threw popcorn kernels in, but I can't tell it here. It was badddd
  • _errata_
    Options
    So instead of drunk texting you are drunk posting on a MFP board, nice... also, you are pretty good at typing if you're really gone.

IDK about the OP, but even when I'm drunk the grammar Nazi in me refuses to let me post anything incoherent.

Agreed. my drunkenness is always such that I can text in complete sentences, or am too wasted to pick up the phone.
    Or so you think...

Quiet you. YOU SAW NOTHING.
  • MB_Positif
    Options

Hi :flowerforyou:

Hello there. :)

cute-animals-sloth-giving-flower-woman-animated-gif-pics.gif

:swoon:
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    MARCELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  • Sinisterly
    Options

I have a story to tell about calling people. It was the same people whose apartment I threw popcorn kernels in, but I can't tell it here. It was badddd
    Ohhhh, I want to hear this pretty pleeeeease?? :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MB_Positif
    Options

Ohhhh, I want to hear this pretty pleeeeease?? :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I'll PM you. :heart:
  • Sinisterly
    Options

I'll PM you. :heart:
    Buahahaha, it's THAT bad, eh? XD <33
  • capnrus789
    Options
    A former coworker followed a group of us to my apartment after some drinking. She offered my roommate a BJ. In front of everyone. She was scary. My roommate locked himself in his room. After everyone left we made out, cuz I was hammered too. I wasn't cool enough for the same offer, so I sent her out. The good ol days.
  • KudraM
    KudraM Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    55 and retired? I'd probably be drunk too....or traveling the world. :drinker:
  • MB_Positif
    Options
    I stole a life sized magnetic puzzle of Captain Morgan from a bar.
  • capnrus789
    Options
    I stole a cardboard cutout of Tony Gwynn from Denny's.
  • _errata_
    Options
    I can't say that I have done a whole lot of crazy stuff while drunk...

However, this past year at my company's holiday party I won an award and 500 dollars. I got so hammered at that party, I decided to take about 9 of us to a strip club.

I blew all of my money on lap dances and liquor.

clintnod.gif