What was your NSV this week?

Options

Replies

• becky2t
    becky2t Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Another pair of my pants are too loose now to wear without a belt. And my husband said I can feel a difference now when he hugs me. :)

Wow, great job!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I took a selfie in the same mirror where at one time I ABHORRED.

Went shopping for new gym clothes and everything I purchased were in much smaller sizes. I am pinching myself from the excitement.
  • sloane70
    sloane70 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Watching my 8 year old daughter cross the finish line of her first 5k race while running next to her.

The best NSV is knowing that my and my wife's lifestyle changes are leading to our daughters not needing to make any later in life.

This made me smile SO BIG. What an awesome NSV :)
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    c25k! I am on wk 6 and haven't given up! (although a little behind this week due to blizzard all weekend).

Also it's not really a NSV, but I ordered a running bra which means I plan to continue running after c25k! :)
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    None of my clothing fit now! I was originally at a size 18/20 jeans and an XL top, and I am now at a size 10/12 with a M top. I'm super happy I got enough clothing on sale to last me a while, and, now that I am the same size as my younger sister, I can start wearing her stuff now! :happy:
  • missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I finished phase 1 of Insanity. 6 months ago I said that I wouldn't even try it. Phase 2 starts today.
  • missyahall2
    missyahall2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Bought new shoes and my feet have shrunk one and a half sizes :)

This is awesome. I want my feet to shrink back to where they were when I was 20. Have grown 1.5 sizes. YUCK!!

I've gone down half a size and I may have to go down another half. I'm sloshing around in my sneakers.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    A friend went on and on how she had not recognized me when I walked into the room. :)
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I actually wore a shirt over the weekend that I had not been able to wear for years and it fin comfortably. To say the least I was very surprised!
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone!

I have three great NSV's...

1 - I can now do 5 chin ups in a row with ease (been stuck at 3 for a while). Working toward 10 in a row.

2 - I recently went tried on some clothes I bought last spring when I hit maintenance and most of them are now too big! I've been slowly recomping my body, but with all of the winter clothes I've been wearing I didn't realize how far I've come.

3 - My main winter coat was getting too big (bought it last January) so I had my tailor take it in and she removed a lot of material!

I'm so happy. :)
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    My skinny trousers are now too baggy!
  • astairs_1983
    astairs_1983 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I was really bad Saturday, food wise and was almost 500 over with no exercise!! My old attitude would've been to give up or be bad all weekend and "start again Monday" but instead, I woke up Sunday with the motivation to get back on track right away without letting one slip up ruin what I've already done so far!
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    My wife thanked me ... due to the weight loss, my snoring has diminished dramatically.
    I'm feeling better, and she's sleeping better.
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Thanks to my Jawbone Up its keeping me in check with getting in 10,000 steps per day. I'm really motivated to see that goal hit each day!
  • capnlizard
    capnlizard Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I went to check out a friend's art gallery space last night and was asked by one of the partners if I would be interested in modeling for a figure drawing class because I had "an athletic but normal" body type, which would be interesting to draw. It was nice to have someone describe my body type as being in the "normal" range and not the "heavy" range. Yay :)
  • fevre
    fevre Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I went shopping a few times in the last few weeks, and fit into MEDIUM clothes!! I don't remember the last time I fit into a medium.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I tried something new - Cross country skiing, and I loved it!
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Best form and longest duration crow pose.
  • bradXdale
    Options
    I've pushed my workouts from 30 minutes to just under an hour with a great level of intensity!
  • Wildstorms
    Wildstorms Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've had a bit of a binge weekend and have not been doing well... But then I realised that my 'binging' is much smaller than old ones- yes I've binged, but have consumed fewer calories than I would have once upon a time.

Also, it has not led to giving up... Just the realisation that I've set myself back a few days, but in the scheme of things, a few days is nothing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!