Low-Carb Help!

Options
124»

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I don't buy his supps so why would I care. You don't have to buy his supps to eat primal.

Man you've got issues. Did you order some once and they never turned up.

If you've for evidence the primal blue print doesn't promote fat loss and maintain lean mass, please send it over.
    See goal posts>>>>>>>they went that way. Higher protein has always been advocated......don't know what your going on about anymore. Next thread.

You guys seem hug up on mark Sissons being the devil. Has he cheated on you or something. My stance is it works. As I've always said it's not for everyone.

All I'm asking is that you show me proof that the primal blue print doesn't work or get over mark, what ever he's done to you!

"This is a common thought progression I see around the LC web. Boils down to large numbers of "followers" who default to the notion of "I don't really care how it works so long as it does". This is just fine by me for the individual, but it is not an excuse for an "expert" or anyone seeking to educate people on a healthy diet. "

http://carbsanity.blogspot.com/2010/12/insulin-wars-ii-mark-sisson.html

Nice article but want I'm asking for are studies to prove that the primal blue print does not work (marks daily apple is a blog and I'm sure you wouldn't count that as evidence).

There are none, just as there are none that show that it works. Where are all the studies holding cals and macros exactly the same but one group eats non primal food like grains?
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Then what the hell are we arguing about????

I agree there are many roads to take to get to the same destination. If you favour your road then good for you.

You may not like mark, that's fine. Personally on his podcasts I think he sounds like peter from family guy. But I like the primal blue print and it works for me.

You guys just seem way too hung up on putting it down without just cause. Hell neanderthin hasn't even tried it!!!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Does the primal blue print work or not. If yes great lets all move on an join the thread like - would you date the person above you ( much more fun than this one I think you would agree). If no yourethe scientist send me the proof for me to read and research.

What do you mean by "work"?

And you forgot to answer the questions.

Also, are slurpees primal blueprint approved? I'm not sure.
  • tennisdude2004
    Options
    Okay first off what are slurpees.

Does the primal blue print work - does it promote fat loss and maintain lean mass ( it's on my previous posts).
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options

Does the primal blue print work - does it promote fat loss and maintain lean mass ( it's on my previous posts).
    All diets that hold protein constant promote muscle retention and fat loss. No alchemy involved, true story.
  • tennisdude2004
    Options
    So were brothers from another mother. Let's not fight!????✋
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    So were brothers from another mother. Let's not fight!????✋
    Done. Off to watch Downton Abbey. Later.
  • chrisdavey
    Options

Not everyone just wants to lose fat :wink:

And the primary factor in maintain LBM is the progressively overloaded resistance training, then adequate protein intake.

Slurpees are delicious frozen ice drinks. It is about 35deg C here today and pretty much the only thing that can cool me down :laugh:
  • teaddicted
    Options
    normaly you don't have to count fibers.
  • tennisdude2004
    Options

And the primary factor in maintain LBM is the progressively overloaded resistance training, then adequate protein intake.

Slurpees are delicious frozen ice drinks. It is about 35deg C here today and pretty much the only thing that can cool me down :laugh:

Are you saying people want to lose lean body mass?
  • chrisdavey
    Options

Are you saying people want to lose lean body mass?

No. (although some dumb people do :tongue:) Some people are trying to gain weight as well.

I assume you can do this with primal provided you have enough calories in total.
  • tennisdude2004
    Options
    I should think so, but my goal wasn't to gain so I haven't done the adaquired Research on that.