Swim suit approprate?

Options

Replies

• Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    On the way to the beach once, I stopped for gas in my bikini top and shorts. A little girl (maybe 10) grabbed my boob. I think she was disabled, but it was still jarring. I laughed and said "omg she grabbed my boob" and her mom turns around and says "Maybe you shouldn't dress like a *kitten*."

Ok, lady. :flowerforyou:

Please tell me you went all Ronda Rousey on her mom? That would call for a serious beatdown...
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Cant stand when i see women walking around in bikinis to the store.. like really? you need attention that much? Most women will agree that its just a cry out for attention and comes off sluty, guys on the other hand may disagree.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    On the way to the beach once, I stopped for gas in my bikini top and shorts. A little girl (maybe 10) grabbed my boob. I think she was disabled, but it was still jarring. I laughed and said "omg she grabbed my boob" and her mom turns around and says "Maybe you shouldn't dress like a *kitten*."

Ok, lady. :flowerforyou:

Please tell me you went all Ronda Rousey on her mom? That would call for a serious beatdown...

Please. I never care. Never could get into road rage, or any other kind of rage against people that make absolutely no difference in my life.

41385_fc,550x550,red.u6.jpg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Cant stand when i see women walking around in bikinis to the store.. like really? you need attention that much? Most women will agree that its just a cry out for attention and comes off sluty, guys on the other hand may disagree.
    *looks at avatar*

*laughs*
  • April_KT
    Options
    *looks at avatar*

*laughs*

* looks at avatar*
    * Laughs right back*
  • HardcoreP0rk
    Options

I do it because I just. dont. give. a. FIJCK. How's that for attention? :drinker:
  • April_KT
    Options

I do it because I just. dont. give. a. FIJCK. How's that for attention? :drinker:

okay honey what ever you say :flowerforyou:
  • Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    It depends on how much attention you feel you need that day I suppose.

Rofl. This. Absolutely.
  • rml_16
    Options
    *looks at avatar*

*laughs*

* looks at avatar*
    * Laughs right back*
    *laughs harder because you clearly don't know what was funny in the first place*
  • wonkosane
    wonkosane Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    We have a rule around my house:

If you have to ask if it's appropriate, it isn't appropriate.
  • April_KT
    Options
    *looks at avatar*

*laughs*

* looks at avatar*
    * Laughs right back*
    *laughs harder because you clearly don't know what was funny in the first place*

Of course i see the irony, im wearing a bikini! but notice im at a river?? not a grocery store! This is a fitness website and im showing my progress :) But thank you for noticing :blushing:
  • copselily
    Options

Some people have a hard time realising that women have better priorities than "getting attention". Hell, wear a bikini because YOU like looking at yourself :love:
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options

Why is it a cry for attention? I don't think a guy wearing a speedo to the store is doing it for attention. Possibly, convenience? or the lack of caring what others will say or think?

Do you say it's for attention just because it's a female?
  • Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Options

That's a little ironic, don't you think, sweetie?
    *Pokes avatar*
  • April_KT
    Options

Some people have a hard time realising that women have better priorities than "getting attention". Hell, wear a bikini because YOU like looking at yourself :love:
    :drinker: :drinker: :laugh:
  • rml_16
    Options
    *looks at avatar*

*laughs*

* looks at avatar*
    * Laughs right back*

Of course i see the irony, im wearing a bikini! but notice im at a river?? not a grocery store! This is a fitness website and im showing my progress :) But thank you for noticing :blushing:
    But what does the shot down your shirt that you have on your profile have to do with fitness and progress?
  • HardcoreP0rk
    Options
    *looks at avatar*

*laughs*

* looks at avatar*
    * Laughs right back*

So...what progress are you showing in the jean shorts + lingerie top?
  • April_KT
    Options

Why is it a cry for attention? I don't think a guy wearing a speedo to the store is doing it for attention. Possibly, convenience? or the lack of caring what others will say or think?

Absolutely not, I don't think a guy should go in to a store with out a shirt or pants on for that matter. Its not Appropriate
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Dudes shouldn't wear speedos unless it's to swim. Competitively.

Women on the other hand should wear bikinis all the time.

I may have some personal bias here though.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    Options

Absolutely not, I don't think a guy should go in to a store with out a shirt or pants on for that matter. Its not Appropriate

I don't think cammo cargo shorts and muscle t's are appropriate either...but who am I to judge?