Swim suit approprate?

Options

Replies

• April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Cant stand when i see women walking around in bikinis to the store.. like really? you need attention that much? Most women will agree that its just a cry out for attention and comes off sluty, guys on the other hand may disagree.
    *looks at avatar*

*laughs*

* looks at avatar*
    * Laughs right back*
    *laughs harder because you clearly don't know what was funny in the first place*

Of course i see the irony, im wearing a bikini! but notice im at a river?? not a grocery store! This is a fitness website and im showing my progress :) But thank you for noticing :blushing:

So...what progress are you showing in the jean shorts + lingerie top?

Aww you looked at my profile and creeped on my pics!! Thank you again! And that is a tank top not lingerie. Showing how i got my stomach down enough to look decent in a bathing suit.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Cant stand when i see women walking around in bikinis to the store.. like really? you need attention that much? Most women will agree that its just a cry out for attention and comes off sluty, guys on the other hand may disagree.
    *looks at avatar*

*laughs*

* looks at avatar*
    * Laughs right back*
    *laughs harder because you clearly don't know what was funny in the first place*

Of course i see the irony, im wearing a bikini! but notice im at a river?? not a grocery store! This is a fitness website and im showing my progress :) But thank you for noticing :blushing:

Aww you looked at my profile and creeped on my pics!! Thank you again! And that is a tank top not lingerie. Showing how i got my stomach down enough to look decent in a bathing suit.

But your boobs are in the way of your stomach, so I'm not sure you've accomplished your goal with that one.

Except, I think you did.

It's nice that you know what irony is, though.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options

Sorry, dollface. It's underwear. I fully support your right to wear it wherever the H3LL you want, but call it what it is.
  • copselily
    Options

Although I don't agree with everything you've said, you don't have to justify what you're wearing in a photo to anyone!
  • HardcoreP0rk
    Options
    *looks at avatar*

*laughs*

* looks at avatar*
    * Laughs right back*

But your boobs are in the way of your stomach, so I'm not sure you've accomplished your goal with that one.

Except, I think you did.

You see, but people misuse the word "irony" so often that it's really troubling. So often people say irony when they actually mean "coincidence" or "hypocrisy"
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I live in Southeastern NC, 20 mins from 3 different beaches - it's not all too uncommon to see all sorts of bathing suits in the stores during the summer, meaning I've seen women & girls walking around in shorts & bikini tops, one piece bathing suits & shorts, bathing suits and no shorts, etc. I could go on and on...honestly it's whatever you feel comfortable with.
  • rml_16
    Options
    *looks at avatar*

*laughs*

* looks at avatar*
    * Laughs right back*

Except, I think you did.

You see, but people misuse the word "irony" so often that it's really troubling. So often people say irony when they actually mean "coincidence" or "hypocrisy"

True, true.

I think this might be a case of both irony and hypocrisy, though.
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options

Why is it a cry for attention? I don't think a guy wearing a speedo to the store is doing it for attention. Possibly, convenience? or the lack of caring what others will say or think?

Do you say it's for attention just because it's a female?

Absolutely not, I don't think a guy should go in to a store with out a shirt or pants on for that matter. Its not Appropriate

Well from my life experiences, women who wear confederate bathing suit tops are close minded. You are proving this stereotype correct.

Do you see how many people do what they want in life, because they are confident and self-reliant?
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    <
    If you want attention, try walking around with a Batman cape and cowl. =P
  • April_KT
    Options
    *looks at avatar*

*laughs*

* looks at avatar*
    * Laughs right back*

Except, I think you did.

not sure what you mean by that one, i have big boobs and a small stomach? Keep the compliments coming :) Actually i think ive made my point so im done wasting time arguing with dumb immature girls Have a lovely day. Hopefully one day you will reach your goal and go walk in to a grocery store with your bikini on and look amazing !!:drinker:
  • rml_16
    Options
    *looks at avatar*

*laughs*

* looks at avatar*
    * Laughs right back*

Except, I think you did.

not sure what you mean by that one, i have big boobs and a small stomach? Keep the compliments coming :) Actually i think ive made my point so im done wasting time arguing with dumb immature girls Have a lovely day. Hopefully one day you will reach your goal and go walk in to a grocery store with your bikini on and look amazing !!:drinker:

But you see, I already do look amazing in my bikini. However, I am not in need of attention so I don't post photos online of my cleavage.

No one is saying you don't look good. We're just pointing out that you are an attention hoor, which makes your posts in this thread laughable and ridiculous.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    Options
    This thread is tragic without pics.
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    It isn't exactly modest, and I'm sure you are more valuable than to be leered at and valued only for your body. There are plenty of cute swimsuit cover up dresses that are still flattering.
  • copselily
    Options

But you see, I already do look amazing in my bikini. However, I am not in need of attention so I don't post photos online of my cleavage.

No one is saying you don't look good. We're just pointing out that you are an attention hoor, which makes your posts in this thread laughable and ridiculous.

Oh ma gawwwwd! No one is an attention *kitten* for wearing a bikini to the store or having a sexy photo on their profile!!

CAN WE ALL JUST STOP CALLING EACH OTHER SLUTS AND *kitten*

mean-girls-funny-Favim.com-481698.jpg
  • HardcoreP0rk
    Options

I'm not in need of attention. I'm just being a good samaritan ;)
  • HardcoreP0rk
    Options

Oh ma gawwwwd! No one is an attention *kitten* for wearing a bikini to the store or having a sexy photo on their profile!!

CAN WE ALL JUST STOP CALLING EACH OTHER SLUTS AND *kitten*

mean-girls-funny-Favim.com-481698.jpg

Hooooooray!
  • MsGreenOrchid
    Options
    It is fine in Ft Lauderdale all year, but we have a tropical vibe
  • April_KT
    Options
    *looks at avatar*

*laughs*

* looks at avatar*
    * Laughs right back*

Except, I think you did.

Okay All i did was point out my opinion like the OP asked. Since im such an attention *kitten* why would i not wear a bikini in a store? because its not appropriate to me if it is to you you go right ahead and wear it! Not a damn thing i can do about it. So you have fun bashing on me for wearing my bikini at the river. Im going to go on with my work day now, Bye:smile:
  • copselily
    Options
    No thread is complete without a Mean Girls reference

BooYouWhore.gif