i love fat chubby girls

Options
12345679»

Replies

• _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    i just want know what's wrong with you ?

Talking in the mirror again?
    Such introspection.

I'm sorry, I lost track of what was going on in this thread after Hauntinflyfit walked in.

Second creepy comment on this thread but I would go gay for you. Just thought you should know that.
  • danyvaone
    Options

Such introspection.
    i want ask you ,,,,,i said i love chubby girls then about 100 sarcastic comments ,,,,,if you you were me what would you do ?
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    i know you have body problems ,,,beside some mental ...so feel free

I don't know McCindy from.. Eve, but i am curious, why do you feel the need to treat her as if you were a total douche? All you are doing is making yourself look like an *kitten*, and probably getting yourself some strikes for personal attacks. Why don't you just leave the lady alone?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Such introspection.

I don't know McCindy from.. Eve, but i am curious, why do you feel the need to treat her as if you were a total douche? All you are doing is making yourself look like an *kitten*, and probably getting yourself some strikes for personal attacks. Why don't you just leave the lady alone?

I'm shocked at how many posts I've seen that were truly personal attacks consistently made by a few people and yet they still have forum access. Did the policies change and no one said anything? (I hope so. I'd love to be unleashed for a while.)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options

MY EYES!!!
    Do you think we can add a "to" between the "want" and the "know?"
    See smiley>>> :bigsmile:
  • tristikay
    tristikay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Exactly! No sense in wasting time wanting what the size 2 women have...be happy with yourself...and from a chubby girl...I've got mad respect for the discipline they have to maintain those fit bodies! I know the struggles I've had with my weight.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

Such introspection.
    i want ask you ,,,,,i said i love chubby girls then about 100 sarcastic comments ,,,,,if you you were me what would you do ?
    I would put my response outside of the quotes, that's what I would do :wink:

• Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I hear that fat bottom girls make the rockin world go round.

:flowerforyou: I love Queen.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

Such introspection.

I'm sorry, I lost track of what was going on in this thread after Hauntinflyfit walked in.

Second creepy comment on this thread but I would go gay for you. Just thought you should know that.

How YOU doin'?
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    In for penis-typing.
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    this thread needs more gifs :yawn:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I just want this on my feed.

People, nowadays....

*SMH*
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    oh lmao - Ryan Hughes? snicker snicker.

http://www.hipertrofia.org/forum/topic/82415-ryan-hughes/
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

Such introspection.

How YOU doin'?

awkward-flirt.jpg

awkward_smile.gif

flirting-gif.gif
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    this thread needs more gifs :yawn:

^This
  • do you mean chubby?

or busty?

just wonderin
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

Such introspection.

I really wish you knew how to type and speak in coherent sentences. Might make your trolling a bit more successful.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I really wish you knew how to type and speak in coherent sentences. Might make your trolling a bit more successful.

Iknowrite? It's like I keep half expecting we will see something, but it's all half started sentences and thoughts. Like me saying "I like......except without.....yeah, that's what I...."

I mean, it's FUNNY, but for entirely different reasons than I'm sure the OP wants it to be.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Notice those two skinny girls have to come on and gloat that they are skinny and smoking hot size two girls... and again body shame the fat girls. I bet you two were the meanest *****es in your high school class.

since I now realize I was one of the 2 smoking hot size 2 girls (thank you for that) I would like to explain high school for me to you.... I was in Colorguard, as in twirled a flag. I was underweight and not the most popular girl, so no. I was not some mean girl. In fact, as I am on here, pretty nice and fair to people. I have never had it in me to poke fun of anyone for their weight, size, shape or anything else, because I had it happen to me all too often. I know what it feels like to be made fun of and I never want someone to feel that way at my words. I also never want my kids to think that it is acceptable to make fun of others. I teach them love and tolerance, not body shaming and ignorance.

In high school, I was tall, rail thin, and in the top of my class.
    I was told mercilessly and brutally that I was fat, ugly and stupid. My nickname was sasquatch.
    They tried to make me ashamed of my height, my looks, and my intelligence.

I have struggled for decades to re-write my self image, because I came to believe that.
    Also, because I believed that I was stupid, in spite of being honor roll, I now tend to hold myself to a very high, and often very unrealistic expectation of who and what I should be. My self image, up until very recently, has been complete and utter *kitten*.

I have never been one to body shame. My whole life my mom struggled with her weight, and weight related depression and eating disorders. I work hard at being the size I am, and recognize that many don't want to look like me - and I am totally ok with that.

I am not a size 2. I am currently a size 6, but it too three years of hard work to get there from my size 12/14.
    I am over 6' tall and weigh 165 pounds. I will never be "light", nor will i ever be "dainty". I am considered to be a 'freak' by many - and I cannot ever change that height (well, not in non nasty ways at least). I won't ever be "dainty". I won't ever be "tiny".

My comment was directed (as I explained earlier) at the fact that because I am thin, I am not appealing to the OP... and I am good with that.

I see beauty in ALL shapes and sizes, and I don't judge people by their sizes whatsoever.

But you know what? I am OK with all of that. Because I am awesome. It took me a long time to be able to say that. And an even longer time to be able to believe it. What's even more important... is that I know that my awesome has nothing to do with my size, looks, height, or ANYTHING else... It is what's inside that makes me that way.

My sincerest apologies if my comment, which was COMPLETELY meant to be disparaging to the OP, was taken by others to be seen as me saying I was holier than anyone who happens to be bigger than me.

ETA, fixed it up some because I was a bit emotional and somewhat disconnected in my writing.
This discussion has been closed.