5ft tall women.....what is your goal weight??

Options

Replies

• lacar60299
    lacar60299 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Making lots of new short MFP friends....YAY! :)
  • CookieEmporium
    CookieEmporium Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Making lots of new short MFP friends....YAY! :)

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Blokeypoo
    Blokeypoo Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I'm a little taller at 5'2 and lost 2st but maintain at 133lbs as I was starting to look like a shelled tortoise! I never had a goal, I just stopped when I felt enough was enough.

I am hourglass in shape and age 46 and still have a tum but was never after perfection. I can't see the logic of tolerating being overweight for yrs then getting knickers in a twist about a bit of a tum or other flaws when so much better than before!

ETA I'm now reading about lfiting weights (i use machines at the mo) but only because I like it, not to achieve a body type.
  • frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is 120.....I'm old and had 3 babies which pretty much trashed my girlish figure!
    I don't even know if I can maintain that.
  • 2014NewMP
    Options
    4'11" and 1/2 and my ultimate goal is between 120-115.

Anything lower I don't think would be right, though I'm told I should range between 98-108. *Shrug*

It's been a very long time since I've been that low. I'm actually happy around 125-130, so I might re evaluate when I get back to that point. Right now I'm just focusing on my smaller goals. The first being--getting down to 145.

Feel Free to Add Me.
  • LydiaKO
    LydiaKO Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5 footer, 23 years old, and my goal weight is 125. I'm "athletic" build, broad shoulders and huge tatas unfortunately so that's my goal ATM.
  • fboudreau
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal is 140. The lowest I have weighed since I was pre teen is 138 lbs. I have about 45 lbs to lose and feel a bit over whelmed. I've dieted since I was 12 years old and feel like I have never succeeded :(
  • 195to135
    195to135 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and 35 in April and aiming for 135 pounds and hoping to get into a size 6 jeans but will settle for an 8.
    Started at 235 and just hit 175 and into my size 10 jeans as of this morning.
  • Babes1986
    Babes1986 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 28 years old, currently weigh about 147 and wear a size 6. I'd like to be about 135 and would probably wear a 4. I'm very muscular and can't imagine weighing anything under 125-130... don't think it would look healthy on me personally.

This is my goal to I am the same height as you. I
  • thinfitfabulous
    thinfitfabulous Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Im 117, but its up to you to decide if i look if (prof pic) but i also lift and work out more than average so some of it may be water weight
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet, currently 112, but my new goal is about 105-110. I was 190 at my heaviest and my original goal was 125 and then 115...I keep altering it, but I think I'm almost there.
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose, so right now I'm finding it pretty easy. I have my goal set for 117.5 right now, so maybe when I get closer to that number it will get a little harder.

Your goal is a little lighter than where I started. :/ Maybe I am actually a small-framed person-- I never know how to judge those things!
  • WiredN
    Options
    I am 4'11". And apparently, according to the BMI charts and all these 'experts' my ideal weight is starved, dead, or dying.

So no, I don't have a goal weight.

I'm tightening up, my current bf% is around 21-24 somewhere. I'd like to get it down to the 14-16% range.
    It'll be hard and will take a while. But that's fine. I do a lot of weight lifting so what I'm really looking for is definition and what I weigh when that happens is irrelevant.
  • lacar60299
    Options
    Im 117, but its up to you to decide if i look if (prof pic) but i also lift and work out more than average so some of it may be water weight

Is that you in the middle?? You're so tiny!
  • lacar60299
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal is 140. The lowest I have weighed since I was pre teen is 138 lbs. I have about 45 lbs to lose and feel a bit over whelmed. I've dieted since I was 12 years old and feel like I have never succeeded :(

Don't feel overwhelmed! I'm sure many of us have tried and failed many times (I know I have). All you can do is try your best. If you have a bad day, tomorrow is a new one......get up & start over again :)
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    28 and 5'0". I'm at goal weight, more or less, at 108 lbs. I just want to lose inches and body fat, now.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    5'1", 29 y/o; i start feeling comfortable at sub 110lbs, and would like to see how i feel at 100 lbs.
  • OneStepLighter
    OneStepLighter Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft, 20 years old & I started out here at 240 (Yikes, I know!) I haven't met anyone around my height or age (or in general) whose started out where I have so it makes me feel bad that I got that high in weight. But I haven't given up on losing the weight to get to my goal! My goal weight to hit first is 180 (one pound away from being there, waiting till Monday to see how that goes!) & then my goal after that is being 140 or lower than that. :)
  • miriyummy
    miriyummy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    What's your body fat % goal?
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"...I started at 184 and my goal weight is 125 which I did but I still have flab, I have since lost but still needing to tone
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!