Guys-if I can, you can! 1 year, almost 70lbs w/photos

Options

Replies

• Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Super job, your plan is very much identical to mine except I started about 100 lbs higher and I'm currently where you started. It's nice that you have "before" photos, I avoided cameras like the plague. Your post gave me an extra little kick today, thanks.

Congrats on 107lbs!! Great work man! It certainly works, i think it takes a little longer than some other methods but that also makes it more of a long term lifestyle change.

Keep up the great work!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Fantastic success and I am honored to call you one of my friends. Congratulations you're amazing :flowerforyou:

Thanks Marci. Your consistent killer workouts also help to keep me going as well, you are a great inspiration!
  • DonnaJones7
    DonnaJones7 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thank you VERY MUCH for sharing! It really gives me hope that I CAN be successful!
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great work!
  • chmtastic
    chmtastic Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • JohnMatrix
    Options
    Nice job. I know first hand how hard it is to drop the weight. You've got the right approach in not depriving yourself. Unless your competing, being that stringent is almost mentally impossible. Eat right, workout and treat yourself when you've earned it. It's FAR easier to keep making "sacrifices" and sticking with the plan when you look back on what you've accomplished. Keep those pictures handy and keep using them as motivation for yourself. You should be very happy right now!
  • fast_stacie
    fast_stacie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look so much younger. :)
  • Ginoo
    Ginoo Posts: 56
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look fantastic. It certainly looks like more than 70. Great job!
  • mel5580
    mel5580 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!!!! Great job!!!! Inspiration for sure :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Nicely done....congrats!
  • forabbyshealth
    forabbyshealth Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!:wink:
  • slimmalikah
    slimmalikah Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You look great!
  • jacsen12158
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, awesome transformation! I hope to quit smoking too, but am afraid to gain. Any tips would be appreciated.
  • thylordclifford
    thylordclifford Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Spectacular!
  • tonicandgin
    Options
    fantastic transformation-congrats and thankyou for sharing and for the inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • amysgottadothisthang
    Options
    Hubba-Hubba!!!!!! :)
  • slr90
    slr90 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing :)
  • blainepoe
    blainepoe Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's really inspiring. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations on kicking smoking, too. People have told me it's the hardest thing they've ever done. I didn't think I'd ever kick my soda habit, but it's been about 12 weeks since I've touched one.
  • reimaka17
    reimaka17 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    *Whistles* That you managed such remarkable progress in one year is amazing. Congratulations! I'm going to take your advice to heart. I choose to deprive myself of certain foods because I'm always afraid that once I start eating "bad foods" I won't stop, and that tends to be my downfall. I'm going to try and take your approach and focus on eating in moderation instead of total deprivation. It can't hurt to try.

Once again, congratulations! Thanks for posting your story and your pics to help inspire us!
  • thylordclifford
    thylordclifford Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Not Bad
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!