Your lightning rod of hate

Options
13»

Replies

• RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    still have an hour at work :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Lady at the gym today had herself so surrounded by various free weights that there were none left for others. It was like she was saying "mine, all mine" Lady, you can only use two at a time, do you really need 12?
  • maQmIgh
    maQmIgh Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I realize this is not my thread, but thought I would help you with the bottle problem. Sorry, no suggestions for the phone.

GOB-Bluth-Breaks-Counter-Opening-Drink.gif

Is now a good time to tell him that he can just twist that off with his bare hands??? lmao
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I had to take my disabled hubby to the Social Security office. He fell on our way out and hurt himself. Despite that, we had to carry on and go anyway. It took us 30 min. to get there and we arrived 1 hour before the 3:00 closing time. There were almost no seats, but I found him one and then stood in line. Once we got called I gestured for him to come up, but they just asked his SSN and told us to be seated and wait again. I found two seats. 2 hours later we get called again and of course, we are called to the window furthest away from where we were seated. He had a terrible time making it to the window.

At the window, the SSA guy kept getting interrupted by other employees, Finally, he got us what we needed for only $49.95.

It then took us almost 3 hours to get home. This has been a crappy day and a half! I am now enjoying some Chardonnay and it fits my macros.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Just that I am surrounded by idiots today!!!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    The high was barely in the 80s today, and our mornings are still in the 60s. When will swimsuit weather finally arrive? I'm done with the cold and misery of winter!!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Someone unfriended me this morning because I have a bad attitude. I am actually offended. I have felt bad about it all day.
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My dog is producing some powerful emissions.