Do you sleep in a bra?? (WOMEN ONLY)

Options

Replies

• poundr85
    Options
    I don't wear a real bra to bed, but I wear a very casual (almost loose) sports bra. It helps keep everything in it's place without being restrictive.

Size: 34D
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I don't even wear a "real bra" to work. I wear sports bras to work. But we have a pretty relaxed job where it can be jeans and a t shirt everyday. To be, no. I don't wear a bra at all.

Size: 36A
  • kaseym0217
    kaseym0217 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    21 34B. Honestly I'm so small, the only time I ever really wear one is when I'm working out in public. I just can't ever find one that is comfortable enough to wear for hours at a time
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I usually have on a sports bra, or a tight tank top. I also like those little lace cami top things that aren't real bras, but keep everything in place.
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    yes i do ............

BAHAHAHAH

wlal-homme-femme.jpg?w=580
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    i always sleep in a bra . i get a comfy one not the one with the metal braces . my doctor says its best to do so aswell

What is your doctor's reasoning? As mccindy said, sleeping in a bra is bad for the bra (you shouldn't even wear a bra more than a day in a row, let alone putting further pressure my sleeping on it/rolling around in it... giggity). In terms of health... what? If someone had very large breasts that maybe chafed/accumulated sweat and such underneath the breast, I could perhaps see the need to wear a bra even at night...

But why would a doctor recommend it for anything other than that? I'm trying to fathom a medical reason (outside of perhaps any issues with breast cancer, polyps, etc.).
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I only sleep in a bra if I'm at my mother's house or the ski house which is full of dudes I don't know.
    When I'm at home, eff that noise.

Let them be freeeeeeeeeee!

24, 34/36c (I dont remember lol)
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options
    I tried it for a while but unless I'm wearing an "un-bra" (Bali Comfort Revolution, wirefree) I can't even take a nap with one on, although the BCR might work if I really had to. I sleep with a king-sized pillow as a knee pillow and it's long enough that I developed a habit long ago of wedging it between my boobs so it seems to have kept the side-sleeper wrinkles from developing and might have helped prevent sag too. I'm a 36D now. I'm 47 but am assured by my husband that my tatas are in fine form for a woman my age.

I'm one of those that shucks off a bra through my sleeves shortly after dinner. Zooey Deschanel called wearing a bra "boob jail" on an episode of New Girl once, and I agree. I have the Bali Comfort Revolution now in underwire (low security boob jail) and wirefree (minimum security boob jail), and I rarely go back to even the pretty comfortable Balis I used to wear before. I do try to wear at least an un-bra during the day even if I don't have to, though.
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    yea sorry for the lack of information , well i had implants 2 years ago and my surgeon said its best to wear a bra when sleeping to keep the good shape and avoid straining on the boobs and he didn't mean for just after the operation
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    HELL TO THE NO. as lishiefruit said, LET THEM BE FREE. i absolutely need to wear a bra when i'm out and about (i get fitted at a european store as a 34F). when i'm at home, i wear a lounge bra....and then when i sleep, it all comes off ;)
  • kampshm
    kampshm Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    27yo, 38C

Rarely wear a bra to bed. If I do, it's one of those soft cotton cami type bras that is as far from a traditional bra as you can get!! I don't even where any underwire bras....I like to be comfortable. I had to wear an underwire strapless bra for my brothers wedding and I wanted to RIP that baby off as soon as possible when the night was over!!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    28 years old, had a kid, breastfed, and my boobs have slight baby damage. :laugh: Right now they're around a 34C.

I sleep in a lacy sleep bra. I wouldn't say my boobs are floppy, but they get in the way sometimes when I side-sleep, haha. I used to sleep in a sports bra, but I got lacy sleep bras in case my husband ever gets "in the mood."
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I sleep with a very light support sports bra, keeps the girls in place.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    35 -- 36D

hell to the no!!! I sling shot that baby out of the sleeve of my blouse the minute i walk thru the door. With purse and laptop still in hand!!! I'm that talented.. lol
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I do and I find my bra comfortable. I wear my right size and I don't even notice it on.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Even in my worst drunken state I will find a way to get it off before I pass out.

30something/34C
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    No way. My ladies like to be free whenever possible, so no way am I sleeping in a bra. Don't want underwire digging into my ribcage either.

I'm 32 and a 34C
  • Christina_3192
    Christina_3192 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Never.

I HATE bras when I sleep. Currently, I only have two bras that I even like wearing. I find most bras to be uncomfortable for the most part. Though I know I need to hit up a VS or an Aerie soon to get a new one. (My boobs hate "cheap" bras. They never fit. So I splurge once every year or two on a good one.)

And sometimes I just wear a tank with a shelf bra and hope it's not too cold that day if you know what I mean.

oh and edit: I am a 34 C
  • jd1208
    jd1208 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    24 and a 36D, never sleep in a bra, prefer to be sleep in the buff. My breasts went up two cup sizes really quickly when I went on the pill. Took a bit of getting used to, especially when trying to roll over in bed as they kept getting in the way but got the hang of it now.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    Cool-Starry-Bra.jpg