Do you sleep in a bra?? (WOMEN ONLY)

Options

Replies

• susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    36DD.

Hell no, I drop my bra over a chair as soon as I get into the house.
  • MissSarahAllison315
    Options
    YUPPPPP. I definitely do. No need to have them flopping around. For reference I am 25 and a 36D....I just find it more comortable to keep them supported!
  • Audrey24HisSuccessStory
    Options
    I generally sleep with a bra (i loosen up the back strap and the straps) at night or I use a built in bra tank. I'm like in between 36d/36c and I like the girls facing up and not down. I also agree that rationally speaking, overtime not wearing a bra at night and doing am breakfast activities without one may cause gravity to take a greater toll. Just a thought. That goes without saying, that if I have a new unbroken bra or a a strapless (they hurt me), once i get home i may just take that thing right on off and let the girls relax for a bit. lol. It depends. Generally though the bra stays on at night.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    For the good of humanity! REALEASE THE TWINS!
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I always sleep in a bra. I can't sleep without one because they go all over the place and it's uncomfortable. I'm 20 and a 38DD.
  • lexbubbles
    lexbubbles Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    36DD/38D (brand dependent). Yes, most of the time. I've never found bras to be 'restrictive' or 'uncomfortable' in the slightest so I don't have any pressing reason or inclination to take them off.

Edit: except that one time I accidentally bought a 36D rather than DD. That was pretty uncomfortable. But at the right size? Nope. I don't even know I've got it on.
  • briannanoelg
    Options
    Hell no! how uncomfortable. I only put on a bra when I go out in public. I'm 22, 36B.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Never. But if I had to, I would use something non-constricting, as the breasts need their lymph drainage.
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    HELL NO! If I could be nude all day and no one knew I would. I cannot wait to whip my bra off when I get home from work. Oh and 36DD.
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Hooray for boobies :-)
  • kiniece
    kiniece Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    totally agree...IN PUBLIC is the only time to wear a bra...and that's not 100% if I can layer on enough clothes (says the 34B). :blushing:
  • sheens0011
    sheens0011 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm one that takes it off as soon as I walk in the door. Only wear one when I'm out and about or at work. I'm not working with much in the way of boobs so, not too big of a deal...literally lol.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    It is the first thing I take off after I get home from work. What a relief it is too:smokin:
  • starlaca
    starlaca Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Nooooo! It's the first thing that comes off when I'm home and doesn't go back on unless I go out in public. Gotta give the girls their freedom!
  • Pana69
    Options
    44 yrs 48DD i have had chest since i was 10 no training bra so as soon as i can i take the bra off. and alot would say because i'm so top heavy i need one. i never had back pains because of my chest. I would wake around nake if i can lol rolls and all lol
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    sports bras 24/7
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    No.
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    No, I don't sleep in a bra! One of the best parts of my day is taking it off in the evening! lol But, my breasts are all natural. I can maybe understand why you are more comfortable sleeping in one. I have slept in a sports bra before and that was okay...I slept in the sports bra when I was breastfeeding my children so that my breasts wouldn't become engorged... size 38C
  • crsawinton
    crsawinton Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    never, it even comes off for naps! 34D 32yrs old

the only time I did is when I was first breastfeeding and needed the absorbent pads, and then it was a loose nursing bra. My sister does though, she believes it will help keep the girls perky.

I say whatever you are comfortable with, but keep it a little looser at bedtime.
  • CaroleAWard
    Options
    I just turned 50, wear 34D, and my girls are as perky as a 20-year old's. I attribute their youthful nature to my habit of wearing comfortable, yet supportive sports bras to bed. Hubby didn't like it at first, but sure appreciates the benefits! :-)