Do you sleep in a bra?? (WOMEN ONLY)

Options

Replies

• silverinc13
    silverinc13 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    29, 34C, hell no! That would be so uncomfortable.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I let the "ladies" hang free.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    hell no
    duh?
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Nooooo.
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    I wear my wife's bra when I sleep and she's out of town. Does that count?
  • shellyburger
    shellyburger Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I actually ALWAYS sleep with a bra.
    I pretty much always wear a bra.
    I feel naked without one.

I'm 22 and size 34B.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

I'm 22 and size 34B.

Feeling naked is awesome, why wouldn't you want to feel naked, especially in bed?
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

I'm 22 and size 34B.

Feeling naked is awesome, why wouldn't you want to feel naked, especially in bed?

this!
  • Tabitha_Faye
    Options
    I just turned 50, wear 34D, and my girls are as perky as a 20-year old's. I attribute their youthful nature to my habit of wearing comfortable, yet supportive sports bras to bed. Hubby didn't like it at first, but sure appreciates the benefits! :-)

Maybe this is TMI, but I feel as if my hubby is very appreciative of me NOT wearing a bra 24/7. I'm no expert, but it's along the same concept as not wearing makeup all of the time... It's natural; I feel as if most men are appreciative of this. At least my man is. To each their own! :)
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I barely WEAR a bra!

How you doin'? :smile:
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I don't wear a bra when I'm in the house, only when I'm out in public too..it's just in the way otherwise :P I'm 22 and around...a..40D ish, not sure as not been measured in a while and currently going to lose a lot of weight, knowing my luck I'll end up an A cup lol
  • jelie3110
    Options
    Absolutely I do! Not because it is more comfortable but it helps keep things where they belong.
  • I_Atent_Dead
    Options
    I never wear a bra unless I have to. Hate the things..
  • RoseGoldDinosaur
    RoseGoldDinosaur Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    No bras! I don't wear a bra to bed or around the house. Honestly sometimes I don't wear a bra to work if I have on a couple layers that day, and definitely not on the weekends! But I wear a 34B so small boobs have to have some kind of silver lining :wink:

I'm convinced that wearing a bra all the time is bad for circulation in the boobies. They need to breathe- give the girls some air!

Although if you're having pain ignore me, and everyone else, and talk to a doctor.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    hell no! I only wear one when I have too
  • no I don't feel comfortable
  • determinedhealthy
    determinedhealthy Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    No, I don't ever any time day/night. They are too restrictive to me and uncomfortable. Give it a try ;)
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    rarely
  • iggylove123
    Options
    I'm 20 and I wear a 36C. I don't sleep in a bra! I definitely have to wear a bra during the day or I'd be jumping around haha not wearing a bra is too comfortable
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    yes, clean sports bra because when morning hits, I don't want to be all bouncing around or worse searching my drawers like a zombie just so I can appear put together for my husband while sending him off to work/making coffee, etc
    bra size: 34 C