Tis Friday night. What are you drinking?

Options
12346»

Replies

• JMel86
    JMel86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I had a Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye. It was pretty good :)
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Jura Superstition
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke and water tonight. ~
  • donaldhuddy
    Options
    Coffee
  • JessieGurlJb
    Options
    Whiskey coke for my one night off! :)
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    26532-Red-Bull-felix-baumgartner-Aba-OV0M.gif
  • beckylou66
    beckylou66 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Diet A&W Root beer while I'm working .... but I'll tell you this is real entertainment. :drinker:
  • Lovely_077
    Options

This thread died a long time ago... thanks to the thread killer
  • Lovely_077
    Options

waw waw waw That's probably what the Army said about you and that's why you got kicked out of the wolf pack.

Oh you and your I think I know everything about everyone attitude. I didn't get kicked out, I finished my contract idiot... I entered July 20th 2006 got out July 20th 2010... I can show you my DD 2014 if you wanna keep talking, flapping your lips. I didn't re-enlist because of my c-section (that'd the "medical condition" I was talking about) lol jokes on you, set ya up for that one. But it makes me wonder how much time you really have on your hands to keep checking this thread...? As you make sure to respond to every little comment about you? I have had several people come to me telling me you were talking still... but what are you doing? Sitting on here hitting refresh every few minutes? What a sad lonely existence. Keep it up and I will turn into a whiney little person and report you.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

waw waw waw That's probably what the Army said about you and that's why you got kicked out of the wolf pack.

Dude! Just stop. Seriously, give it a rest. This is getting downright ridiculous. Wtf?
  • ashleyblossom1
    ashleyblossom1 Posts: 699 Member
    Options

Are you ok Martinez? Like mentally ok? Is there something you need to talk about or get off your chest? Is life not going well for you? Maybe you just need to find someone to talk to about what's bothering you. I would like to believe something is bothering you. At least that way there is a reason behind your actions and we can possibly help you. If something isn't wrong and you are just being a jerk for no reason the that's a whole new set of problems.

Either way I think you need to take a moment to sit down, have some apple juice, and evaluate your life. Get down to the root of why you resort to harassing a young woman online. That's what this is, you know? Harassment. Find out why you feel the need to do that. Find out what's lacking in your life that you can fix to get yourself mentally stable and happy. I'm not judging you. If anything, I feel really sorry for you and I hope that someday you do find some form of happiness. I wish you the best. Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • some_betty
    some_betty Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    75863-a-girl-on-the-Internet-I-gotta-Gcnu.gif
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    75863-a-girl-on-the-Internet-I-gotta-Gcnu.gif
    :drinker:
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Water...malibu with coke zero and a slice of lime....repeat.

This is me tomorrow evening!
  • BigDaddyD72
    BigDaddyD72 Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    beer