Rant about stuff

Options
13»

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    What happens when you raise any topic in a forum.

1. You are tacitly requesting responses from anyone with access to the forum

2. You get responses from anyone with access to the forum

Sometimes there are interesting and informative responses
    Sometimes there are not.

No response can in any way effect the way you eat, think or live your life. Unless you want them to.

So why get so cross about other peoples responses.
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I understand what you are saying about others pushing their eating habits on others but girl, screw them. lol... I could careless what none of you eat.

Yes, I do nonfat foods and milk, do not really use butter, etc,, so that I can eat more and that is what I do. Can't NO1 on this thread, board, or in my REAL life tell me nothing! LOL... I do what I want, when I want, and if I want to substitute this for something nonfat I will. Save your portion control rants to yourself because it won't change my mind. I do me, you do you.

People just need to worry about their own fitness journey and realize that most do not give a rat's *kitten* what they think or say if it doesn't apply to me, personally. Yes I'm very self-absorbed and yes it is my world. LMAO

Everyone have a great day. :smile:
    Wow your so hardcore
    th?id=H.4505263089452386&pid=15.1

Nah, just self-absorbed! lol

For some reason this post reminded me of that Maury episode where the girl goes: 'I don't care what ma mama say. I'm gonna have a baby!' :laugh: :laugh:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    I understand what you are saying about others pushing their eating habits on others but girl, screw them. lol... I could careless what none of you eat.

Yes, I do nonfat foods and milk, do not really use butter, etc,, so that I can eat more and that is what I do. Can't NO1 on this thread, board, or in my REAL life tell me nothing! LOL... I do what I want, when I want, and if I want to substitute this for something nonfat I will. Save your portion control rants to yourself because it won't change my mind. I do me, you do you.

People just need to worry about their own fitness journey and realize that most do not give a rat's *kitten* what they think or say if it doesn't apply to me, personally. Yes I'm very self-absorbed and yes it is my world. LMAO

Ahhh, our educational system at work.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Yeah that post bugged me too.

I get annoyed at the amount of people that think it's a good thing to eat under 1000 calories a day, especially ones that are already bone-thin.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why this is a topic. I get annoyed when my best friend gets a new boy toy each day, but it's not my life, so I don't bother complaining about her choices. What someone else does shouldn't concern you.
  • CodeMonkey78
    CodeMonkey78 Posts: 320 Member
    Options

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

D4mmit! You beat me to it! I was going to post the gif..
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

D4mmit! You beat me to it! I was going to post the gif..

0.gif
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I can see OP's point - people who are truly having issues with reducing calories need options that will make them feel full and satisfied and if it's substituting things in recipes so that they can fit it into their macros all the power to them - good on them for finding an alternative - I personally keep looking at the cauliflower pizza recipe because I want to try it - not because I want to substitute the crust but just because it looks good - Some recipes should be the way they are created and some recipes were created to be low cal and made to taste good so that the calorie deprived and eat and be happy :flowerforyou:
  • KatherinesRiver
    Options
    I find it super annoying when those people come charging in and putting down people's suggest recipes saying that eating in moderation and enjoying the real stuff is the best.

That works for them, GREAT. Some people prefer to eat lower calorie substitutes so that they can enjoy them more often, I know that I prefer that. I just feel that the whole idea of making this a lifestyle and not a diet has gotten people to think that it's bad to find low calorie substitute and I don't really understand why.

Feel free to ignore :) , I just saw another post about that on a good recipe idea, and I don't freaking know why they bother posting on it

I understand where you are coming from on this topic.
  • KatherinesRiver
    Options
    CHILL FOLKS! Have a good Sunday! :heart: :drinker:

Now I need a cookie.:yawn: