What's for breakfast?

Options
I just had a cup of fiber one bran cereal with 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk and a egg and light cheese breakfast bruit to on whole wheat wrap.

WBU

Replies

• SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I had Fage 0% Greek yogurt with nature's valley dark chocolate and oats granola, PB2, ON cookies and cream protein powder, and blackberries. Oh and two cups of coffee. O.O bring it on day!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I had my own version of overnight refrigerator oats which is pretty different as far as amounts of ingredients but it's how I like 'em.

4 oz Fage 0% Greek yogurt
    1/3 cup frozen peaches, chopped
    1/8 cup quick oats
    1/3 TBSP clover honey
    1/2 tsp ground flaxseed
    sprinkling of ground cinnamon

And of course my daily cup of coffee - today with a packet of sweetener and splash of unsweetened almond milk
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I just had a yogurt. Dying for lunch now.
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Egg whites with apple maple chicken sausage scrambled with spring mix greens and mushrooms. Also a cup of coffee with sugar free creamer. I'll likely be having a protein shake in a few to compliment it.
  • SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Porride with agave nectar...had the same for my dinner last night as well.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    scrambled eggs and oats this morning...coffee and a low sodium V8
  • jrniven
    jrniven Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    1/2 c oats, 30g walnuts, 30g, almond butter, 70g of vanilla whey all mixed together. Fatty, carby, protein goodness.
  • Amandawith3kids
    Amandawith3kids Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    2 cups coffee, 2 ham and cheese muffins (my own recipe) a touch of butter on each of the muffins. debating on if i want a banana or a yogurt. i have room, but i'm kinda full from the 2 cups of coffee.

ETA: if anybody wants my muffin recipe, message me, because i likely wont see this post again. each muffin is 157 calories. :) and is also an easy way to use leftover ham.
  • onleethestrong
    onleethestrong Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Leftover quiche! I'd made it for breakfast yesterday, and there was some left, so it was a quick, easy and yummy breakfast!

And a coffee from Tim Hortons! IT is Rrrroll up the Rim time, after all!

Edited to add my coffee!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    4 cups of coffee
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Today I had porridge with sprinkled cinnamon and chopped apples!!!

Im also addicted to peanut butter in my porridge - I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MMMMMM!!

I LOVE PEANUT butter to be honest... Ha Ha : )
  • 2013sk
    Options
    4 cups of coffee

Is that all?
  • 2013sk
    Options
    I had Fage 0% Greek yogurt with nature's valley dark chocolate and oats granola, PB2, ON cookies and cream protein powder, and blackberries. Oh and two cups of coffee. O.O bring it on day!

Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • raventwo
    raventwo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    1-5th street grill Italian turkey sausage, 1 thin slice swiss cheese, 1 oz. half and half with my decaf coffee, 1 slice roma tomato, 3 spears fresh asparagus.
  • MckeyDee
    MckeyDee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    two small eggs fried in a bit of olive oil, on a whole wheat slice of toast with a smidge of butter. and a black coffee.
  • mamahannick
    mamahannick Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    2 eggs scrambled with 2 tbsp chopped onion, 1 oz chopped mushrooms, 1 oz chopped chicken, and 2 tbsp shredded cheddar. Very filling!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I don't do breakfast....go ahead...gasp!
  • KristaPerseveres
    KristaPerseveres Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Shakeology Chocolate Protein Shake w/ PB2 & made with unsweetened almond milk
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Quaker Peaches 'n Cream oatmeal.
  • wackyncrazy1
    wackyncrazy1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Overnight oatmeal with pineapple in it with 2 cups of coffee.