What's That Smell??

Options

Replies

• LeGaCyGiAnT124
    LeGaCyGiAnT124 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I like the smell of the salt water at the ocean too, atleast when your first arrive. It smells like getaway!
  • ImpishVanity
    ImpishVanity Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Water. Lakes, the ocean, whatever. Just a large body of water and the scent in the air. And the woods.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    The smell of evergreen trees. And that damp, mossy smell in the forest
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Weeds(not those weeds). There's a weed smell that takes he back to my childhood, riding in the back seat, standing on the trainer emission hump, with the windows open riding down the highway without a care in the world
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I have this thing, a guage of how stinky I am. I scratch behind my ear and smell. If it's stinky, it's time for a shower. Honestly, I kind of like my stinky ear smell. Makes me feel manly. Smells like pine needles, saw dust, and fermented protein shake left in a shaker bottle.

PS...smelling your panties comes in a close second.

:noway:
  • Desterknee
    Desterknee Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I kind of like my stinky ear smell.

This is exactly how I feel about my stinky armipits.
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Cherry Pipe Tobacco. Reminds me of being at my grandpa's when I was little.
  • Desterknee
    Options
    I have this thing, a guage of how stinky I am. I scratch behind my ear and smell. If it's stinky, it's time for a shower. Honestly, I kind of like my stinky ear smell. Makes me feel manly. Smells like pine needles, saw dust, and fermented protein shake left in a shaker bottle.

tumblr_lvdisvAaxA1qg067po1_500.gif
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options

Really? I find that kind of hot.

I read this book a long time ago in which the mom described her son's hair as smelling like a warm bird's nest...and that is exactly how my son's hair smells! :heart:
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options

The internets is not a throne where you can sit at and cast down your judgmental attitudes. Get off me!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    my dad used to wear this really CHEAP musk stuff he only put it on for church and holidays - and even though to this day I think it stinks, I also like the smell, b/c it was him in a tie.

sawdust. some of my best memories have happened while working on wood projects.
  • Desterknee
    Options
    I also really like the smell of rain. Yes..it DOES have a smell!

Agree
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Fresh cut grass and alfalfa
  • _JPunky
    _JPunky Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Fresh cut grass and alfalfa

Darla liked the smell of Alfalfa, too.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I also really like the smell of rain. Yes..it DOES have a smell!

Agree

Rain smells amazing! :heart:
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options

The internets is not a throne where you can sit at and cast down your judgmental attitudes. Get off me!

We can't get on you?

Mine are mini donuts (reminds me of the big fair that comes every year...my dad used to take me when I was little girl) and the smell of Ukrainian food (reminds me of my Baba preparing these huge family meals when I was younger). Great memories :)
  • thatismesammyg
    thatismesammyg Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Campfires remind me of going up north to visit my inlaws. Sadly, my FIL passed away last year, but I know we all think of him every time we smell a fire going.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB11arcWnoKJfuSt6nlIfJ7XHpOcZVOkaN0CkfaSvBYAGcWs5e
  • DaWayne360
    DaWayne360 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Paper Mills