Looking for friends WHO EAT

Options

Replies

• janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I eat! I love to eat!

Look through my food diary! The other day we had ebelskivers for brunch! I am eating girl scout cookies after lunch. I have ice cream (gelato) and cookies for dessert! The other day we made cooks illustrated shredded beef tacos! Last night I had a hot dog with 3 potatoes I mashed with butter and put buttermilk in it! I love food.....which is why I have to work hard! All worth it!
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I eat, and like to see food diaries of people who don't. I also am particularly fond of people who not only eat, but eat more real food than shakes and supplements. Please feel free to add me.
  • aribugg
    aribugg Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I eat and am confused by those who cannot meet their calorie targets - I'm always juggling things to meet mine. I do weigh and measure everything though.

OMG I totally agree with you. I am always hungry especially when I work out its 5 times worse LOL. I can barely stay under the 1760 calories Scooby TDEE states I am supposed to to lose 20% of my body weight. How do those people not meet their caloric intake. Pls let me know LOL

My theory on this is that sometimes its beginners euphoria--some sort of rah rah going-to-succeed-this-time and the only way to do it is with very low cals, because that's the only way, right? Wait, what do you mean, no? Maybe that combined with eating 'healthy' for the first time in awhile... I don't know really, I've never had a problem with it. :tongue:

My current daily goal is 1860 or there abouts, and I have no issue with meeting and/or exceeding expectations! :happy:

this basically is my problem right now lol. i'm trying to eat healthier, but i also just don't eat that much. I eat when im hungry, until im full. i was really shocked to find out it wasn't enough :/ im trying to find healthy (or even just better than before) foods that i can eat and still not have to over eat.
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a FR. I love to eat, a little too much. Lol
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I stick to 1200-1400 but I still eat loads. I've had to delete a couple of people too for the same reasons. Feel free to add me! :)
  • HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, I could never eat just a little... I love food too much! Add me if you want!
  • rlp1975
    rlp1975 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I drink?
    do that as well.

Me too....
  • nourishnotpunish
    Options
    I :heart: FOOD

Add me :smile:
  • biggirly
    biggirly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for support as well. I have just joined again tonight. I need motivation. I want to get up and exercise but I am sooooo tired right now. I need someone to kick my butt.
  • zzonked
    zzonked Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey, I eat 2100kcal a day at the moment. I try to find a balance between interesting/tasty meals and absolutely nailing my macros. Nothing is off limits, I'll eat whatever I want if I can make it fit what calories/macros I have left. I really like cooking, all self taught stuff so far but might grab a few recipe books to broaden my horizons.

Add me if you like that sort of thing, would love to be inspired by some of your meals. :)
  • ontherightpath14
    ontherightpath14 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I eat and eat and eat lol! I would love to learn to eat better though as I have 100 pounds to lose. I would love to learn from you!
  • flashbacks
    flashbacks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan but feel free to add me, I eat around 2000 calories/day.
  • Anonycatgirl
    Anonycatgirl Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I eat. I drink in moderation. I cook all the time. I'm sitting here having a delicious stirfry right now and may go back for more, since I have the calories. And I'm losing weight. (Well, not so much this week. My foodie friends and I had a long-planned weekend party and there was no way I was going to lose then!) I'm more than twice your age and not vegan at all, but if you want to add me and peek at my diary sometimes, feel free.
  • onelov3
    onelov3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm actually looking for this as well. Add me please :)
  • Tanya949
    Tanya949 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I eat 1800-2200 calories and am losing. Love eating, but am trying to make healthier choices so I can eat even more!! Feel free to add me, anyone.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • kamalelwa
    kamalelwa Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love to eat and will always do so!!!! Neither me or my husband are one to say we ate a blueberry and are stuffed!!!!hahaha feel free to add me---I am a veteran eater!!!!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I eat 1800 currently per dr instructions. ADD ME =3
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in a bulk phase right now (around 2200 cal daily), but even when I start cutting I'm going to be WAY above where most people here think they need to be to lose weight. Food is good :smile:
  • hcunn14
    hcunn14 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) always looking for yummy healthy meals!!