Looking for friends WHO EAT

Options

Replies

• softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1500 to 1700 calories most days.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I'm 20. Turning 21 soon. I eat 1840 a day. Some days more, some days a little less (rarely). Feel free to add me!
  • jenna808
    jenna808 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Currently eating 1600 a day and working on upping that. I love me some delicious food and eating the heck out of it. Feel free to add!
  • echoesmyron
    echoesmyron Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Kind of in awe/disbelief at people who seem to be managing on less than their BMR. I am definitely at goal (or more, everyday) and on a downward trend. I try to cook as much as possible and would like to do a better job of hitting my macros. Feel free to add me!
  • draco706
    draco706 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I like yummy food
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!:)
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I definitely eat food.
  • AwesomeGuy37
    AwesomeGuy37 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot. I don't let a diet scare me away from eating. Had a 1200 calorie steak last night; no regrets. I eat whatever and don't harass people about what they eat. Add me if you want.
  • kaylamcdougall12
    Options
    I'm eating anywhere between 1700-2000cals per day for the most part. Food is awesome.
  • aless820
    aless820 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I eat a lot! Though it's low-cal, it lets me eat more!
  • chelleb1974
    chelleb1974 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I eat also. I, too, don't get how people can eat 1000 cal or less a day. I am 39 and used MFPs questionnaire to determine my calorie goals (I believe it's set for 1lb loss per week). Most days I eat every calorie (and sometimes more). I also use MFPs exercise logging and eat those calories back also. This is my second time with MFP and doing this worked the first time, so I'm trusting it again. I've been back at it for almost two weeks and have lost 2lbs so far.

I try to eat foods I've cooked myself and limit eating out. There are certain foods that I've decided to eliminate or limit in my diet (nutritional diet, not weight lot diet) and its' easier to cook my own than deal with restaurants.

Feel free to add me if you wish! I try to get to the message boards every day but I'm no always able. Love the MFP app for my phone so I can log anywhere!

~Chelle

Edited to add: I am also trying to avoid the artificial sweeteners. One gives me migraines, and I figure the rest can't be all that good for me either. I much prefer less real sugar.
  • jennifries227
    jennifries227 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I eat AND cook! Sometimes crap foods, but you know, crap happens.
    I do my very best to make real food real delicious every night, and will usually cheerfully share recipes if asked. :happy:
  • obieguru
    Options
    l love to eat..... I eat a lot and can cook.

Would be great to have people to provide support & positive feed back :)
  • agronx
    agronx Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love to eat! I am working on trying healthier foods, but I refuse to give up my favorites!
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I eat... and drink! My diary is not pretty to look at, but I like it that way! :drinker:

I am not losing anymore, but feel free to add me, I always like to have more like minded friends.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Bump.
    I am sure there must be more people on here who eat a decent number of calories or are in maintenance. :)
  • Amestris
    Amestris Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I eat anywhere between 1800-2100 calories a day.
  • fificrazy
    Options
    Had to do the same thing! I couldn't stop myself from lecturing them! and then it occurred to me I'm probably just annoying them... they're annoying me... and that their bad eating habits WILL catch up to them eventually. If not now, definitely when they've got amenorrhea, osteoporosis and gain weight on tiny amounts when they're older...

So, I definitely eat. And when I have to take a shot in the dark at my amounts, I will even UNDER estimate, just to make sure I'm meeting my calories so my log may not technically reflect it (seeing as I'm already at the lower end of the BMI chart, I benefit more being over IRL than under.)

But I eat more substantial sugary chemically things than you (just fruit?!?) so you probably wouldn't want to add me...
  • CherylG1983
    CherylG1983 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    By looking at my calories, it wouldn't look like I eat a lot, but for someone averaging 1300 calories a day, I'm always pretty full! Three full meals, plus two to three snacks. I just fill up on veggies I guess!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Bump! I eat and wouldn't mind a few new friends like that too!