Generally what has more calories Pasta or Rice?

Options
13»

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    ??? Why is thinking certain foods are gross an over reaction or indicate a problem with food? I would imagine everyone has foods they think are gross.

Yes, but they don't feel a need to inform everyone---not interested in Wendy's gross problems--seen it before. She really lashed out at the poor guy out of nowhere--not nice.

Yeah, they do. I could tell you many things that people who frequent the boards do and don't like. It's the nature of a 'Food and Nutrition' board. Never heard sharing that information referred to as lashing out, though.

Yes, it's news to me too. Don't share opinions during discussions. :laugh:

(For the record, my Gregory also hates cauliflower! whoops, shouldn't have shared that, I guess)

You were abit "opinionated"-- as usual dear. Why don't you just make us that long list of gross foods---you're just dying to, right?
    And we're all sooooooooooo interested.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Another alternative is Rice Stick Noodles. 1 cup cooked is approx 160 calories. I found them a while back and they are normally used in Tai foods but I've used them with tomato sauces and it's not that bad. Plus a bonus of 8g protein and 0 fat. Whichever way you go moderation is the key :smile:

I have never tried Thai noodles, but I googled these. I'll have to look for them at the store. Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    ??? Why is thinking certain foods are gross an over reaction or indicate a problem with food? I would imagine everyone has foods they think are gross.

Yes, but they don't feel a need to inform everyone---not interested in Wendy's gross problems--seen it before. She really lashed out at the poor guy out of nowhere--not nice.

Yeah, they do. I could tell you many things that people who frequent the boards do and don't like. It's the nature of a 'Food and Nutrition' board. Never heard sharing that information referred to as lashing out, though.

(For the record, my Gregory also hates cauliflower! whoops, shouldn't have shared that, I guess)

You were abit "opinionated"-- as usual dear. Why don't you just make us that long list of gross foods---you're just dying to, right?

Insulting other users and highjacking threads are both again forum rules. Chill out dude.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

White Knight ta dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Insulting other users and highjacking threads are both again forum rules. Chill out dude.

White Knight tah daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Oh my gosh! The thread. Pasta 356 cal for 100g--dry Rice 369 cal for 100g--dry. Already been said, so, eat what you like (unless it's gross of course).