anyone else trying to lose 40-50 pounds?

Options
Hey I'm intrested in making some friends on here who want to lose 40-50 pounds. Would be nice to have a diet partner :)

Replies

• sheatesnowflakes
    Options
    I am. :) I'm hoping to lose 47 pounds. :D
    I love having people to help me stay motivated. :)
  • xDramaQueen995x
    xDramaQueen995x Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am down 50, but still have another 30-35 to go. Feel free to add me! I do take a lower carb approach to my weighloss but am happy to encourage anyone with their plan!
  • kb2699
    kb2699 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm hoping to lose 41lbs and possibly more depending on I feel once I've achieved that. Feel free to add me! x
  • bluebirdw
    Options
    im hoping to lose 50 pounds as well - i started on tuesday so fingers crossed ill have a weight loss this week - im on 1200 cals and find it ok so far !:smile:
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I've got at least 50 more to go...gonna re-evaluate my goals once I get there. Not too sure exactly where I wanna be, just a whole lot lighter than I am now :)

Feel free to add me :)
  • LBFLBF
    LBFLBF Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi, I've got 70 to go, but 50lb sounds good to start with, please add me if you need friends, I'm on daily x
  • lilyprzyby
    Options
    Im trying to lose at least 40!!!!! Its been a struggle. Im 5'1 and weigh a good 174 right now. Ive never weighed this much in my entire life and its so depressing. I could use a could community to help push and help be pushed especially on those bad days. Good luck to everyone :)
  • MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 40....but I am setting my goals lower since I am just starting out so that mentally I don't discourage myself. 40lbs seems like a looooong way off and I'm not even sure I can do it. I have a tendancy to quit things (I'm working on this!). So I have set goals at 10lbs at a time. This way I feel it is achievable! My start weight was 186 and I want to get down to 176....then when I am there I will set another goal etc.

I can't afford a gym membership and my food budget is quite low so I am starting off small by logging everything I eat and getting a bit more exercise in my day by taking the stairs, parking further away etc. I know if I try to make any drastic changes, I won't stick with it! With these little changes, so far I'm down about 2 lbs in two weeks!
    Good luck! :smile:
  • Strawn21
    Strawn21 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm currently around 226-230 and I'm hoping to get down to 180 over a long-term goal (Even getting below 200 would be awesome!)

Feel free to add me :]
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    uh-huh!
  • tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm intrested in making some friends on here who want to lose 40-50 pounds. Would be nice to have a diet partner :)
    My goal is 28 but my real goal is 45 or even 50 lbs. I haven't seen that weight since I went to Air Force officer training. I'm not sure my body would even go there anymore. I was 25 years old then, 48 now. I would love to weigh 105 again or even 115. I'm 5'1" and I look amazing in some of my old pictures. Plus, I now have a joint disease in 8 different bones. Losing this weight will ease the pressure on my joints. Maybe help me avoid a knee replacement or ankle replacement in the future!
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I'm at 188 and aiming eventually for 140 so yeah 48 pounds to go or so. Feel free to add me.
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Me! Feel free to add me :)

I'm now at my highest weight ever and need to start making some serious changes. Could always use the support.
  • didislim
    Options
    Hi There! Please add me. I am looking to lose 50 pounds as well.
  • Toffeecape
    Options
    I am as well. Like Kim I'm trying to break it down into smaller milestones, like getting below 200 pounds, getting below the "overweight" threshold for BMI, etc. I've already reached one goal: my knee pain has gone away! It's hard though - between emotional eating, breastfeeding and running around after a toddler, I feel hungry all the time but can't trust it, and even when I'm very disciplined my numbers barely budge.
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have at least 50 lbs. :)
  • Sunny_Sunflower
    Sunny_Sunflower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am! I am down 30 + and have another 50 to lose!! Feel free anyone to add me!!
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys. I'm down 12 from 76, so I've got about 60 or so to go.
  • haddy1000
    Options
    Hello,
    Please feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose 50 lbs. Good luck!!