anyone else trying to lose 40-50 pounds?

Options

Replies

• ladyheath
    ladyheath Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im hoping to lose about 45 pounds but my first goal is 20, working on losing that by May 1st!
  • wseakell
    wseakell Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am very new to MFP and would like to loose 40-50 as well! :) Please add me, I've added a few of you and will continue to do so. Would love to help and encouragement. Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • dro6632
    dro6632 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose roughly 50-60! :)
  • gieshagirl
    gieshagirl Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    im working on 45 pounds.....what diet plan are you using? the weight for me is slow coming off....hope that means permently....:flowerforyou:
  • Beautifulreflections
    Options
    trying to RE-LOSE 50lbs....:grumble:

5 down...45 to go!
  • soupermomof4
    soupermomof4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose more than 40-50 pounds, but am always looking for more friends and motivation. I am focusing on clean eating, low sodium and low carb foods... Add me if you would like!
  • KristieKLW
    KristieKLW Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im wanting to lose at least 45 lbs. I have no motivation to exercise and I am a very picky eater who knows not a whole lot about watching what i eat and counting calories. I want to get in shape!
  • ReneeIsReady
    ReneeIsReady Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm down to lose 50 pounds with you and everyone else. Although I don't have a specific diet plan, I just watch my calories and workout everyday at the gym along with playing wii every other day.

Please feel free to add me :0)
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm down to my last 57 lbs. Would love to have you as a diet buddy.
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I am , lost 23 lbs and have another 26 lbs to go

feel free to add me :)
  • sun1188
    sun1188 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I need to lose around that for a healthy zone. I still have not figured out how to get with "friends" to support. I have done a group. It did help but still not a lot of support. I would like to support others and get a little in return. Thanks.
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I am....lost 9 so far and have about 40 to go....at least.
  • snappyapples
    Options
    Me me!! I have 50 spare ones to loose, I'd love a friend to share the journey with :)
  • erinbuckler92
    erinbuckler92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm wanting to lose between 44-50 pounds. I'm 5' even, just starting at 179. Feel free to add me.
  • mbarber2121
    Options
    Looking to lose about 40 lbs. Just started this last Monday. Didn't realize how many calories stuff has! No wonder I have gotten to this point.
  • myria2542
    Options
    i am i just had a baby in january and just starting working out at the beginning of the week.
  • wesg79
    Options
    50 here as well, then maybe a little more but that's my realistic goal for now
  • merflan
    merflan Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Me. Looking to lose about 40. Trying to break it into small goals. First one is 188.
  • npbank1806
    npbank1806 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today, trying to lose 50, and I'd love a friend who is starting out about the same time.
  • traceybennett1
    Options
    I LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND AND HAVE 35 KG TOLOSE WHAT ISTHAT IN POUNDS::