anyone else trying to lose 40-50 pounds?

Options

Replies

• terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I've already lost alot but have 70 more to go. Sending you a FR,
  • giftogab
    Options
    Im trying to lose about 40 lbs myself. add me. anyone else looking for a fitness friend add me as well
  • pelswick74
    pelswick74 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes add me to your list! I would LOVE to lose 50 pounds. That would be an amazing GOAL. Then who knows how much afterwards!?! So far so good...I've already lost 15 pounds in 2 months! I'm feeling GREAT!!! Here's to being healthy and putting your health and well being FIRST! ;)
  • SpacialCoogs
    Options
    I'm looking for 100 or so but I'm working doing over the next year to 18 months.
  • Burstingintolife
    Burstingintolife Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me. Add me. 32 yr. old married female with kids looking to drop 53+. :)
  • kaseym0217
    kaseym0217 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose at least 45
  • emilyzerod
    Options
    My starting weight was 180, down to 170 now, and my goal is 125-130. Would love some more friends but as I've suffered from eating disorders in the past please do not add me if you eat less than 1400 calories a day even if it's healthy for you because it's still triggering for me. Good luck everyone :)
  • careyw1
    careyw1 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Im looking to loose about 40..add me if you like :)
  • 3dgarci
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new to MFP as well, and would love to have some friends here for motivation!:smile:
  • EreborsPrincess
    Options
    Down 4 lbs., 40-ish to go.

Feel free to add me :)
  • autumnsquirrel
    autumnsquirrel Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm intrested in making some friends on here who want to lose 40-50 pounds. Would be nice to have a diet partner :)
    I have 40 more to lose; please feel free to add me, this goes to anyone on this thread as well. Support is good; there is strength in numbers:)
  • latina71us
    Options
    I'm trying to lose a total of 80 lbs, but my first goal is 23. So far I have lost zero.
  • mrshelenw
    Options
    Hi there.

I am trying to lose about 50lbs but my motivation has never been my strong point. I am the biggest I have ever been and would love to meet new people and hopefully encourage each other along the way.
  • COliver416
    COliver416 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm losing 80 pounds, I've dropped nearly 40, and got another 40 to go, so feel free to add me.
  • haybay127
    haybay127 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    would like to lose 50 please add me :)
  • samrenechan
    Options
    oh my im trying to do the same thing before june 21 first day of summer:smile::smile:
  • Shelley6591
    Shelley6591 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I already did and would like to lose about 40 more.
  • jnb143
    jnb143 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    this girl! down 15 need to lose at least 30 more, but would LOVE to get down an extra 10 pounds more
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    70 would be awesome. (But I definitely would not turn up my nose to losing 50 pounds...):flowerforyou:
  • FTF2014
    FTF2014 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Yes me too but I will tackle it 10 pounds at a time so it will be much easier that way.