How do you reward yourself?

Options
13»

Replies

• missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    This time around, my goals are the following:

Since I'm heavier than ever, my first goal is to fit into all of my clothes again. My reward is...fitting in my clothes lol.

Next, after the next ten pounds, a couple new piercings

Ten pounds later, probably some new shoes, mine are getting ratty.

I haven't gotten further than that.
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    I'm going to buy some new clothes when I'm under 200 lb. Looks like I'll be running around naked for a while. :cry:
  • ZeldaMarooner7
    Options
    Hello Gloria! (LOVE your name by the way)

I reward myself sometimes by buying some fudge pops, some are under 60 calories each!
    Or visiting Hot Topic for some new band tees.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I allow myself a 12 oz normal soda once in a while or 8 oz depending on how my calories are that day. Once in a while i go a tiny bit over but it's never more than like 300 calories if that. I've got enough clothes from the past that until i hit 240 pounds i won't need anything new. Actually half of my clothes never get worn until i run out of laundry.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    clothes, haircut/color, a cheat day. When I hit my GW I plan on getting a new tattoo
  • ecoanime135
    Options
    Taking selfies and doing fun workouts!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I calculated what I used to spend on restaurant food and use that for a gel mani or pedi every 3-4 wks. And I go to the movie every other wk. 63#s lost 43#s to go
  • whatsername182
    whatsername182 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I allow myself a couple hundred calories one day on the weekend after a GOOD week of logging and exercising :)
  • MissLCWolff
    MissLCWolff Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of rewarding myself with a hip tattoo once I hit my goal weight. Always wanted one, but never saw the point because no one would be able to see it clearly thanks to my fat rolls.
  • dezb64
    dezb64 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    massage, pedicure or new clothes
  • Apocalypz
    Apocalypz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I don't. I guess just knowing I look better is enough for me. :smile:
    Double here. No need to purchase anything. The confidence is enough.
  • Strongandhealthy1234
    Options
    Anything you are excited about. I bought new running nike shoes. One time I rewarded myself with a beef taco salad or a venti nonfat mocha. With exercise just having done it feels amazing.
  • KristaPerseveres
    KristaPerseveres Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have rewards planned for each 10lbs, makes me push a little harder. :) Maybe it's materialistic, but I'm motivated by rewards, and setting it in 10lb increments makes it seem like the next one isn't too far out of reach.

10lbs - new printed strap for my camera
    20lbs - mani/pedi
    30lbs - massage
    40lbs - piece of costume jewelry
    50lbs - pair of shoes
    60lbs - new bedding
    70lbs - spa day (facial, mani/pedi, massage)
    Goal - Coach Purse
  • knittinlady
    knittinlady Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    New clothes, usually. I've shrunk into... and then out of.... most of my old clothes, so I'm into all new stuff now. :smile:
    Massage is always nice, but I live in the middle of nowhere, and the one salon here that used to have a massage therapist, doesn't anymore. Hoping they'll find another one soon, because I totally need a massage.
    New exercise equipment. :happy:
  • addean1
    addean1 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Some of my rewards have been:
    New workout clothes, tops, bottoms, cute running socks,
    Swimsuit
    Cycling shoes
    Gym membership
    Nice hair cut
    MP3 songs to run with
    Thrift store jeans and shirts

And when I hit goal- a whole new wardrobe.
    And new clothes as I continue to maintain. Just ordered a cute dress in a size 6-8 holy cow! I used to wear an 18-20!
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    New gym clothes that don't fall down, wigs, clothes and the ultimate one is a tattoo.
    May get a man too... Maybe, seems like a lot of effort really and I would rather spend that time in the gym! ;)