Over 80 pounds of weight loss. Results with Pictures.

Options

Replies

• jamesseay1
    jamesseay1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are my hero, congrats!
  • J3nnyBeanz
    J3nnyBeanz Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You look great!
  • booksgiver
    booksgiver Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I don't know which is the most amazing..your new absolutely " turn around and look again handsome looks" or that you're humble about it all. Even an old lady can appreciate what a fine looking man you are and how hard you've worked to achieve your goal. Still, most importantly are the more healthy years you've likely added to your life. I don't think I need to tell you to enjoy it...you have to be!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    You look awesome!! BTW- you saved your own life. MFP just helped you along the way. Excellent job :flowerforyou: :drinker:

+1. And really like seeing your eyes now. NICE!

^me too!
  • KeepSmiling76
    KeepSmiling76 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Looking gorgeous! Keep it up! You are true inspiration! Thank you for sharing! Keep it going and Keep smiling! :)
  • buttercupcakegina
    buttercupcakegina Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • XxMarciaxX
    XxMarciaxX Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic well done !
  • xenoa
    xenoa Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing :smile:
  • LawRoc
    LawRoc Posts: 20
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome!
  • aradha71
    aradha71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    amazing job! you look great!
  • mangolady88
    Options
    Holy crap, now that is inspiration! Great job! You were a good looking guy to begin with but now.....wow!:-)
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It's amazing how this site can change a persons life. I also wouldn't have come this far without it!
  • debobrien1
    Options
    I don't know which is the most amazing..your new absolutely " turn around and look again handsome looks" or that you're humble about it all. Even an old lady can appreciate what a fine looking man you are and how hard you've worked to achieve your goal. Still, most importantly are the more healthy years you've likely added to your life. I don't think I need to tell you to enjoy it...you have to be!

^ This! You have a light in your eyes that is as attractive as the new you!
  • pjb58
    pjb58 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE! You look great.
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    What an fantastic transformation and story. Congratulations!
    It always amazes me how much younger people look when they lose weight.
    I am also a MFP lifer. It has changed my life and I'm more accountable for what I put in my mouth.

Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work!!
  • MaryElvira1959
    Options
    Congratulations you do look younger and you do have a sparkle in your eyes. :smile:
  • marian4marian
    marian4marian Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    way to go! you look absolutely fantastic! thank you for the inspiration to become my most beautiful me!
  • stephenryan758
    stephenryan758 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all the people on here! Good luck to you all. If anyone wants to keep in touch for advice I will be here for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!