Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    641fcffad4e8fa6a2abec3da6af71d66.gif
  • psychRN83
    psychRN83 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have lost 13 pounds in the last five days. I am also very sick. The scale is very deceiving. Realize that if you do this in a short period of time it is mostly water weight not actual pounds though. I was in the hospital, had a lumbar puncture to drain CSF and am on several diuretics to control my intracranial hypertension so no....it is not healthy weight loss at all. I am also not eating well because my meds make me nauseated. So....in other words don't do anything drastic to lose weight in a short period of time. I have a chronic illness but....you don't want your body to shut down because you are not fueling it properly. I also saw you were commenting on a water fast page. No good. Water is good for you but not just water. Your body realizes that you are not eating and will slow down its own metabolism at rest to save energy. When you do start eating again it will store whatever it can and keep your metabolism at rest at a lower rate to avoid starvation again.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    You really should stop this nonsense! It wont happen! If you did do it by starving yourself I guarantee you will gain it all back! Do it right eat healthy and exercise that way you stay healthy and keep the weight off!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    641fcffad4e8fa6a2abec3da6af71d66.gif

tumblr_lqr7slwhFC1r00k3po1_250.gif
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    May I recommend...

c0162e2e-f8a7-4e1b-97fa-49d3a4c0e67e_zps46c62b03.jpg
This discussion has been closed.