WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2014

Options

Replies

• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,647 Member
    Options
    Katla – so proud of you for letting DH know what was going on and how you feel - having a voice; and a discussion instead of pressure shows so much respect between people. :smile:

Hot & Sour -Sodium issues - I did check on the both the “dry” hot and sour soup base and emailed Swanson – no response from them yet - and the dry kind is almost 2 times higher in sodium:angry: then the soup base --- next is to find a recipe and see if I can do it from scratch and get the sodium under control.

Jennifer – you are now part of our group! We just drop in and chat!

Heather – you can do it!!!

Laura – I joined after you left but so far no one types any thing to make anyone feel afraid! I am hoping that we can give you the support you need.:happy:

Yannie - thanks for the chili recipe sounds great – I’ll be trying that!:

Vicki – Wow – so glad to hear that you have stood up for yourself and overweigh folks everywhere. :happy:
    I am sorry to hear about your Dad, it is so hard to go though the challenges that come with aging, and ill loved ones.:cry:

Alison - My mom had a friend moved into assisted care and she wanted to come home and the staff said to not visit for about a week after you were sure they had meds and clothes and all the “stuff” that they really need. As after about a week they got into the new routine, met folks and usually were ready to stay.

Gloria - I have started putting a cup of cherry tomatoes on my counter in the morning and log the whole cup and then when I feel like snacking that's my only choice.. it's worked for a few days:smile::smile:

Not much went on in my world today; just work and walking.... Good to check in with all of you!
    Kim in raining N. CAL
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,079 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

Deedee:drinker:

New furnace up and running. Maybe it will be like when you wash your car it rains. Now that we have our new furnace it will warm up. :laugh: We can only hope.

Went to the art museum to drink in no calorie Matisse. It was interesting to see how his style evolved and how he changed mediums. He is most known for his bright colorful paper collages. These were his songs to the world. They were full of joy and reflection of his long life. Many of his works had a contemplative feel to them. He also would not give up until he felt his artwork was right. One piece he reworked 100 times. One who definitely had courage to overcome failure. He also had nurturing patrons. There was a pair of sisters the Coens who nurtured and supported him for 40 years. Reminds me of this group and all that can be accomplished with love and support.

The museum also had an exhibit on sacred spaces. They took many of their pieces and added a few to explore what sacredness means to us as people. They also added music into the mix. My favorite is the Mandela that Buddhist monks created. Usually monks will create these masterpieces with colored sand and then sweep them up to put it into a river. The idea behind this is nothing is permanent. This one was saved for the museum. One story behind this great work was as they were creating it at the museum a group of rowdy school children came upon them they quieted down and become peaceful in their presence. For me a work of art that can touch souls that powerfully is indeed sacred.

Yes a day of contentment.

Tomorrow I work and need to leave early, so will not have time in the morning to respond.

Goal to do something healthy today, so I wake up to a healthier tomorrow.
    Early to bed.
    :heart:
    Margaret
  • Gardengail
    Gardengail Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Checking in tonight and, Laura, I smiled when I read your post about Steak & Shake, because even in our brief time together last fall, I can absolutely picture you saying that to the manager! Always be true to yourself.

Our dog, Missy, has been a bit off lately. She is a mix of yellow lab, Australian shepherd and shar pei -- think of a dog constantly on patrol. She literally checks the house and yard perimeters several times a day. But she has been lethargic most specifically. Then this morning when she came out of her crate she was limping, but I couldn't really see anything. She was not putting any weight on one of her back legs. When DH got home in the afternoon it wasn't any better so he took her to the vet. Anyhoo, they think the shar pei fever syndrome that has previously only shown up in skin ulcerations is the culprit. They did some labs, plus have her on an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory pending the lab results. She is putting the leg down just a little now, which is a relief. The back of one of her 'knees' is quite swollen.

Got out of the car at the Y tonight and it looked like it was snowing. But no...I think it was cherry or crabapple blossoms blowing around in the windy gusts.

Fighting allergies this week -- sinuses very congested, hoarse, etc. Maybe a sinus infection... we'll see in the next day or two. If I didn't have to talk with da boss first thing in a.m., while he is traveling, I'd call in sick....alas, I'll get through it.

Off to settle down before bed.

Gail, metro ATL
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,373 Member
    Options
    Joyce - I always say a thankful prayer for the DVR. I usually go to play mahjongg on Mondays and then come home to watch DWTS.

Alison - breathe.....breathe....breathe. Take care of yourself because you always take care of everyone else. Now listen here.....step away from that brownie mix!!!!

yanniejannie - trust me, you do not want to see me in a two piece. The last time I wore one was when we went to a party, this was before Jessica was born so that was over 30 years ago. The theme of the party was "an island theme". I had on a two piece with a grass skirt, flip flops, etc. It was in march. If Gwen is doubling up on her meds, she really needs more monitoring. I'm not suggesting that you do it, not at all. but doubling up on meds can be dangerous. I honestly don't know the answer. Have fun at the movie.

Sylvia - I'd really be up a creek buying clothes in your town. I almost never can find clothes to fit me at WM, mainly because they don't have a petite dept. Occasionally they have some jeans in a petite, but not all that often.

Joyce - I don't like to order clothing off the internet, except if I've tried it on in the store and want a different color that's only available online. Or like right now I'm in love with the bathingsuit that I have, I know I got it from oneHanesplace so I'm willing to buy from them because I know what size I need that'll fit me. Otherwise, I really don't like ordering clothing online.

Meg - silken tofu is, I think, a very good substitute for the oil. Even Vince can't tell it's in there. If I can get it by him, you KNOW that it's not detectible.

Margaret - thanks for your concern, but I know that I'm not getting sick. This happens every time I take a decongestant. I go thru spells when I'm real cold and then spells when I'm so hot I can't stand it. It goes away in a few hours. This happens all the time so I'm not concerned at all.

Kim - sometimes being on the computer is rough. Yesterday, even before I knew it, it wa 5:45, I still had to make dinner (and eat it) and leave for mahjongg by 6:20. Sometimes I just shouldn't bother with the computer.

Cynthia - can't say I've ever dreamed of barbells!!!

Patty - if you were to talk to your boss at the Y, I would think they'd prefer to have you as a p.t. rather than at the front desk. Only people with certain certifications (which you'll be getting) can be p.t.'s, but they really can hire just about anyone for the front desk - no special skills are needed. I used to have an annual review at the Y where I worked, I don't know (I doubt it) if they do that down here. I haven't seen a one person selling GS cookies this year! I thought for sure they'd be out in front of the store -- they were always there in the past. But not this year.

barbie - happy birthday from NC

Did an hour of a spinning workout today. When I left the house for the Y, it just started drizzling. By the time I came out of the Y it was snowing. But as the snow hit the windshield or road, it melted. That's good. Then went to Target and looked around, found this top that I liked. It's real hard to find something that you like, I wanted something that covered my shoulders but not my arms and was at least the length of the bottom of my bathing suit. See, I plan to wear this over my bathing suit so that my shoulders and back don't get sun. No one sees that part of me, anyway. I do want my arms to get sun. Anyway, even tho I had to pay full price, this is something that's hard to find. Most tank tops have skinny (or spaghetti strap) sleeves. Then I returned a pair of shorts that I'd bought at Kohl's, bought them back but used my coupon so really I got the shorts for free. Then home, had the rest of my breakfast and cut up some of the "brownies" that I made for Vince yesterday. I'll put them in the freezer and give them to the guy at the bowling alley when we go. I usually give him something.

Tomorrow we have a board meeting of the Newcomers so I'm planning to do a step DVD at home. Then senior bowling

Sylvia - sending you a big congratulatory balloon. I truly believe that if you don't want to gain back the weight, you won't. You've learned good nutrition and proper eating on your weight loss journey, so you know what you need to do. And you will do it -- if you truly don't want to gain the weight back. It's when you get to the "what difference does it make" point that you'll throw out all your good habits and gain the weight back. Those people in the show probably didn't learn how to eat properly. I had a friend who constantly complained about her weight (she wasn't that overweight), how her knees hurt her, etc, etc. We went out to dinner one time, I was surprised at what she ordered. A tuna melt sandwich with lots and lots of fries. The tuna was OK, but not the mayo, not all that cheese, and she certainly didn't need the fries. Then she had WLS. She kept saying how it had helped her, etc. etc. Well, after the surgery we went out to eat and she commented "I need to get my protein so I think I'll have the salmon". I was shocked at how many pills she was going to have to take for the rest of her life since she couldn't eat enough food to get the nutrients her body needed. To me, what she really needed was to learn which foods to eat, portion control. I worked with another lady at the Y who'd lost over 100 pounds. She didn't have WLS because she felt she wanted to have a good relationship with food. She did have to go for surgery to remove all the excess skin from her weight loss, but I was proud that she did it all on her own,. I apologize to anyone who has had WLS. My feeling is "if God had meant my stomach to be smaller, He would have made it that way". Again, apologies to anyone.

Gloria - is there a PAGE chapter around you? I used to belong to it, it's for education of the gifted.

Carol in NC - hope you get rest soon

tammy - can you buy a candy for the kids that you don't like?

deedle - welcome! Congrats on your bf losing all that weight! Glad to hear you don't have any health problems, that's a plus

Kim - thanks so much for that recipe for the black bean brownies. I was just about to look for a different recipe than the one I have. What I may do is make two batches of the brownies, one according to the directions for me. Vince probably won't care for them if you didn't think they were sweet enough. I'll make another batch for him and use the rest of the chocolate chips. Admitted, the calorie count won't be the same, but at least they'll have more fiber in them.

katla - it's good that you talked to dh about your feelings

Joyce - I think this had something to do with an investment my father had and I inherited, but every quarter or so I get a check in the mail for about $1.

Laura - welcome back!!!!

Lucy in DE - sure do hope you don't have major problems with your leg

Sue in SD - congrats not only on carrying those weights (I don't think I could do that) and on your stats. WTG!

Vicki - hope you feel better fast. When Vince had the infected salivary glad, the MD told him that clearing up any infection in the mouth is the hardest thing to do. So take care of yourself. Good for you getting your mammo and now colonoscopy done! Sending good thoughts for your dad. Prayers for you tomorrow.

barbie - sounds like you had a wonderful day. So happy for you

Cindy in OK - how exciting, it's really coming together. Pics, pics, pics, can't wait to see them

Kim - I seem to recall that there's a website called "copycat" recipes. Google "copycat", I think you'll get some hits. When Vince and I are working outside, that's exactly what I do, put a cup of cherry tomatoes and/or baby carrots on the counter and grab and go!

Margaret - sure hope that furnace works and we get warmer weather!!!

Gail - it hurts us when our furbabies hurt

Michele in NC
  • megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. What a long day starting at 7:30 with a test. I went to the hospital where I have clinical starting tomorrow to refresh myself on the area…it’s an inpatient rehabilitation unit. The patients there require a lot of skills such as injections, dressing changes, and catheters, so it is great for the sophomores. My goals for the day were 6,000 steps and weight lifting and I accomplished both and as of now I have over 8,200 steps. I thought maybe daily goals would be easier to accomplish.

Cindy: I too have the crazy hormone thing going on. Usually the Zoloft helps, but I don’t take it if I have any alcohol during the day and the last week I have drank most nights (just a glass of wine…don’t want to sound like a drunk LOL) so I haven’t been taking it.

Margaret; there’s that word again…taxes…..ugh. We don’t start them usually until October! I thought I might get started on them and give our CPA a heart attack, but it’s so late in March now we won’t get them done soon enough for that scare!

Edraper: what a cute baby!

Tina: nice to see you back! Schedule changes play havoc on the eating, exercise, and weight. When your schedules settle down, that weight will be gone!

DeeDee: more snow????

Sylvia: I didn’t see that show but I have friends who lost their other friends and husbands when they lost weight. Occasionally we watch “My 600 pound life” and most of those people really struggle with learning to eat well. I am amazed when their families bring them home after surgery and all sit around eating fast food in front of the patient. AWESOME to be in onederland!!!!! Congratulations! LOVE the pic!

Carol: 12000 steps and you were sitting most of the day! Holy cow I struggle to get 6,000 and I do laps while I print or copy! I walk the long way for water! Good job!

Deedle: welcome aboard! We’d love to have you join us!

Cynthia: ***waving my magic wand to disperse all oreos!*** Don’t beat yourself up. Even skinny people stress eat sometimes!

Barbie; hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

Katla: sending you hugs and wishing your stress and pressure away. So glad the chest pain was not heart related.

Jill: looking forward to meeting you in “real life”! Let me send you an email about that day and what I am doing….I know I have a late afternoon event til 5:30 but for the life of me I can’t remember if I am teaching that day. Since you haven’t been here in a while, think about any places you remember you’d like to go back to!

Jennifer; welcome to our group!

Joyce: a windfall! Congrats on the $11. That could be a movie ticket!

Laura: OMG so nice to see you again! You have been missed greatly! I’m sorry you are having depression. Please keep coming back now!!!

Yanniejannie: what a great recipe. Thanks for sharing

Lucy: one day at a time is a great plan

Vicki: omy goodness….what an awful few days you have had. I can’t believe any one would take your dad to the bathroom without oxygen and just leave him. Some one or ones need to be fired!

Alison: be kind to your self. You have had some rough times. Hope dad settles in ok

Robin: Barbie says you live pretty close to the mudslides…hoping you and your fur babies are ok

Gail: Benny Beagle sends get well wishes to Missy

Well gals I’ve been here quite some time, so it’s time to head off. Sweet dreams. Take care, meg from Omaha
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Wanted to say Happy Birthday to Barbie while it's still her birthday. We all owe you so much for this thread and keeping us all together. I loved the poem about internet friends. That's what we are. I was shopping this afternoon and saw some great buys and thought of Michele who is the ultimate bargain girl!
    Carol - you look awesome. Makes me ashamed of myself for being so lazy these last few months. Great pictures. Gives me hope that I can keep on going
    Sylvia - Congratulations on onederland. That is awesome. I also love the jokes!
    Katia - welcome home. Take care of you!
    Sue in SD - you will love retirement. It's been 16 years for me and it just gets better each year.
    To our girls in the PNW, I've been worrying about all of you in the area where the mud slides occurred. Hope everyone is safe.
    BBT
    Sue in TX
  • flygirlRC
    flygirlRC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I joined myfitnesspal about 2 yrs ago and never once used it. Now, I'm 25 pounds heavier and decided it's time to do something about it. I ran across this board while looking for motivation.

I managed to gain 20 pounds this summer while being in Houston with my husband at MD Anderson. He was undergoing cancer treatment and couldn't eat, I on the other hand couldn't stop. He is doing very good now, but I still haven't lost anything, so here I am.

A little bit about me; I am a previous cyclist and runner (no one would believe it if you could see me) My husband and I are about to start cycling again, just waiting for the windy season to pass. I enjoy gardening, rving, painting, animals (great dane dog, koi pond and backyard birds) and flying.
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,126 Member
    Options
    Just trying to get back into the conversation. :bigsmile: :heart: :bigsmile:

Lin in Central Iowa

1482351y1dphi597b.gif
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Wearing purple on Wednesday, March 26? That would be to create awareness for epilepsy. My dad had it, so I will be finding purple to wear.

Renny
  • Anamika703
    Anamika703 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!
    Barbie what a beautiful day you created..... celebrations should be what makes us happy:bigsmile:
    Renny purple for Mar26 it will be
    Michelle you are a marvel at shopping........ not to forget exercise,baking and volunteering..... you got the shorts for nearly nothing:laugh:
    Margaret loved the museum trip. If Matisse could go over his work a hundred times, maybe we too could do somethings over and over again:wink:
    Actually we were allotted the time table for the coming academic session and I was shocked that my classes had been changed, not only plenty of additional classes, but grade 10 taken away and handed over to someone who has never taken grade10 ( the person who was promoted as the new Principal) I was fuming but kept quiet and mulled over it. I knew I was doing a good job, students and parents were happy. The previous Principal was quite happy. I felt let down, but the quotes over here sprung into my mind........ Let not the Perfect be the enemy of the good.
    Dont take things personally.
    If I have the run of the classes from grade 6 to 9 I can programme what I want to teach in each class and I dont have to discuss and delberate with anyone else. 2 of these classes are new, so I'll be burdened quite a bit, maybe will have to manage my time better, no more luxury of MFP and facebook:sad:
    Anyway I asked the management why they had decided to take away class 10 from me, She said it was to bring in some fresh ideas. I asked if she had enough of me and wanted me to leave the institute, she seemed taken aback and assured I was wrong to think that.
    Thanks for listening!
    Working out is back on schedule. Makes me feel much better.
    So, congrats to all of you doing so well. Keep up the good work!
    Anamika from Mumbai:flowerforyou:
  • cougarose
    Options
    Wow, this is a really long thread. If I sit here and read it all my butt will undoubtedly go numb. I was looking for a group where I might fit and thought 50 + would be perfect since I am 50 + 10. But I dunno. I don't know how to insert myself into this obviously established group of folks who know each other already. Story of my life. Anyone want to share some direction with me?
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    cougarose, we didn't know each other at first. In Fact there are quite a few woman that are pretty new and some that are brand new. Just like in Star Trek, you will be assimilated. Resistance is futile!!! LOL Stay with us for awhile and see what you think. You look in pretty good shape, you could have some tips for us!

Joyce, Indiana
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Good morning everybody; thanks for the kind words about the Oreos! I'm kind of stalled at the moment and I hate that. :frown:

Alison: pleasepleaseplease try to take it a BIT easier and do something nice for yourself. We are all worried.

Hope everybody has a good day,
    Cynthia
    :flowerforyou:
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,766 Member
    Options
    morning my friends~
    wow did I sleep last night..told the DH I am just mentally exsausted, and he doesnt understand why. REALLY? It is his father I am doing this all for.
    these past few months I have slacked off. I really want to get rid of the rest of the weight and feel good
    I know It is up to me to take care of me,but since January alot of other things have been going on..
    I am asking for your prayers,you are all my very wonderful friends and all of us ,are hear for support,so I am putting it in Gods hands and hope that he gives me the strength to plow through this..
    Love each and every one of you and thanks for being a friend(now I have the golden girls in my head lol)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,312 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Cougar- everyone feels like that at first. Remember, a stranger is a friend you haven't met yet! :flowerforyou:

I consider yesterday a real NSV. I kept to my calories, despite the mints. The secret for me is to STAY AWAY from the alcohol. One drink and my willpower goes, two drinks and I'm eating the fridge. I normally have one 50 ml serving of pastis at 6pm every night. (70cals) and with DH there I can stop at one and not pig out. If I have two, even his presence doesn't stop me.:sad: So I thought it better not to have any:bigsmile: Still was a struggle though, but my HUGE spinach curry helped. Had enough cals left for some cheese - one and a half carefully measured ounces. Lovely!:bigsmile: :love:

The mudslide is on our TV news. I thought of the Washington State ladies straight away.:heart:

Anamika - I love the way you tackled things head on. I agree with the advice not to take things personally. It usually is correct, especially if we know we have done a good job, which I am sure you have,:flowerforyou: Management are a rule unto themselves and sometimes just like to be seen to be doing something to earn their keep.:laugh:

I will go for my X- ray this afternoon, catching the 13.40 train. They are open until 16.30.

Vicki - I feel for you with your father going in to a hospice. May you all find peace.:flowerforyou: Did you reintroduce yourself to your old friends? You should be incredibly proud of yourself. I really admire you.

Alison - I agree with everyone else, you will collapse if you don't start taking care of yourself. You said some time ago that you were thinking of seeing a counsellor. That would be a good help. Can you put that on your long to do list? You need somewhere to draw breath. If I added up all the professional help I have sought out over the years it would be a LOT of hours. All of it was useful, some much more than others. I was an abused child, sexually abused my my father, and it took me a long time to learn how to set boundaries and to be self compassionate. I didn't do that on my own. I still read a lot of self help and 'spiritual' books which I find help me enormously, especially when I am stressed. I send you my best wishes.:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Well folks, got to make my morning coffee. My only one of the day!:bigsmile:

Love to all and hugs to anyone struggling.

Heather in flowery Hampshire UK
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Just a few comments and then off I need to go.

Alison... it would be a miracle if a pan of brownies lasted 3 days ... they have been known to disappear in a few hours!! But I understand what is happening.... today is a new day ... take a deep breath and resolve to do well ... sometimes this is an hour by hour, moment by moment kind of thing. You can do it.

Anamika ...will grades 6-9 be new for you? Because it sounds like you will be bringing fresh ideas to your new responsibilities too! Mixing it up can be good.

Michele... I love reading about your day!

Barbie ... I don't know that I've ever heard someone say that their life was perfect. People usually complain ...thank you for reminding us to be positive!

Gloria ... I've been known to just go to bed when the pm snacking gets out of control...

Hope you all have a great day.
    Beth
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Good morning beautiful ladies:flowerforyou:

Laura (Tigress):smile: So very nice to see you back:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: !!!

Margaret:smile: Coffee:drinker: and water:drinker: ! The trip to the museum sounds just divine, wish I had been there:bigsmile: !

Sylvia:smile: Woo hoo!!!!!! I`m doing a happy dance for you!!! Congratulations:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: !!!!

Gail:smile: Hope your fur baby is feeling better today:flowerforyou:!

Anaminka:smile: What a trying day:flowerforyou: !

Alison:smile: I really wish you would find some time to relax and distress:flowerforyou: !

Welcome to everyone new:flowerforyou: ! Please come in and chat often!!!

I have no more time this morning:sad: ! Have a wonderful day ladies! Drink your water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: and log your food!

Hugs,
    DeeDee in sunny but cold NC
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Good morning from 15* Ohio,a bit chilly.:laugh: The wind storm passed by quickly yesterday.
    Just wanted to post this url. Someone was talking about losing a lot of wt & some of the things that can happen after.
    Found it interesting. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/25/weight-loss-husband-identity_n_5028584.html
    Pat in Ohio
  • Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Wow, forgot how quick this thread moves, just from sleeping.

Cindy-I agree, we had a leak in the hallway last year(long story) and we had to replace the floor, we decided not to replace the carpet and put in tiles. Now this fall(got to wait for the money) I want to replace the carpet in the dining room.

Sylvia-Oooh onderland! Congrats, someday if will get there too.

Gloria-I always save some calories for my night snack, which I have between 9-10. I have found it keeps my blood sugars lower in the morning. You can look at my diary to see what I'm having if you want.

Gail-I hope Missy is doing better, give her some pets and kisses for me. She's such a sweet dog. Yes, I am a sassy mouth and I do speak my mind. I found if you beat around the bush, you end up with a hand full of leaves. Lol

Michele, Dee dee- thanks for the welcome back.

Meg-if you are doing all that walking and only getting 6000 steps, I would check my pedometer. I get 5000 just walk around each day, only 2500 if I lay around on the couch most of the day. I have a Fitbit flex.

Fly girl-I believe it. I used to teach aerobics. I have a pair of workout shorts, that I used to wear, that wouldn't fit on one thigh now, lol

Renny- I will wear purple today in honor of your Dad!

Cougar- just jump in!

Joyce-is that your tortoise shell in the pic? We have one named Samurai, she is not the sweetest cat, we now have 3 other male cats, she really hates the new Russian blue, Keesha

Alison-Brownies? 3 Days? Even the crispy corners? You have some willpower girl. I would have had those gone in minutes:noway:

We'll have to meet my realtor to sell my Moms house. See you on screen, Tigress in GA
  • bjkidfun
    bjkidfun Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Bump