Your favorite "quick and easy" breakfast

Options
124»

Replies

• SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Strawberry, banana, greek yogurt and protein smoothie. So quick and easy to take on the go.
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    In a shaker:

1 container of dannon greek yogurt
    2 scoops of Dymatize elite XT blueberry protein powder
    1 cup of quick oats
    16 oz water.

It amounts to "scoop, scoop, scoop, scoop,hydrate,, shake." Short of eating Sonic the Hedgehog, I can't think of a quicker (and macrofriendly) breakfast.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal in fruit flavors and sometimes I add fruit, yogurt and adding fruit and granola, and cottage cheese with fruit.
  • Fenrissa
    Fenrissa Posts: 116
    Options
    3/4 cup of greek yogurt with a scoop of protein powder and some fruit on the side is my go-to.
  • BelsFitnessJourney
    Options
    OVERNIGHT OATS!
    So simple and delicious and you can do so many varieties/ flavour combo's.
    My favourite meal of the day and I have it for brekky every morning :D (slightly addicted - but hey it's a healthy addiction!)

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum :)
  • myfrogs11
    myfrogs11 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Honestly I'll eat whatever for breakfast, including dinner leftovers. This morning I had "everyone in the pool" soup. Black eyed peas, barley, spinach, broccoli, shredded chicken breast and frozen meatballs. I basically wanted to eat the other day but not shop, so cleaned some things out of my freezer. Protein and fiber good for you stuff.
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Here is mine:

One Egg scrambled
    One 2% Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sticks, 1
    One Mission Carb Balance Fajita Size 10 grams Fiber tortilla

I scramble the egg in a mug and microwave for one minute with the cheese and then put it in the tortilla.

High protein and high fiber. Less than 250 calories and keeps me full for a few hours.

What is your favorite "quick and easy " breakfast?

Thank you for this! I tried it this morning and I loved it. I cut the slice of cheese in half and it was only 210 calories :)
    You're welcome!!