Need friends to keep me on track ! 50 + lbs to lose

Options
12346»

Replies

• b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you. I keep losing motivation. However, I just turned 30 a few weeks ago and it seemed to kick my motivation back in. I am 5'7'' and have 101 pounds that I still want to lose. Just send me a friend add and I would be more than will to do weekly check ins with you! I really need people in the same boat as me. It's nice having friends that have already lost a ton as well.
  • Frofame
    Frofame Posts: 6
    Options
    I definitely wanna be a part f the challenge. I've gained 10 pounds of relationship weight plus the freshman 15. Enough is enough!
  • lgtalbott7
    Options
    I started MFP about 2 weeks ago and I am down almost 5 pounds! I started my weight loss journey on Feb 17th 2014 and have lost a total of 20 pounds so far...I still have a long ways to go and some days are better than others, my goal is to lose atleast 70 more pounds, would be ecstatic to lose 90 more! I have to keep reminding myself that its a long journey and every day is one day closer to the person I want to be! Like I said some days I get discouraged when Im not seeing the results I want to, but If I quit I will never get to were I need to be for myself and for my family! I wish you all the luck and add me if you want!
  • PennyJB63
    PennyJB63 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants to can add me. Here is my story.

I started a week ago today. I was at 247 before abdominal surgery on Feb 11, 2014. I got to 230 before I found MFP last week. Now I am 225. 50 years old, desk job with a long commute (90 minutes). Totally out of shape and have more than 50 lbs to lose at 5' 6". I am starting my goal with 50 and will readjust as when I reach that goal. I have not been under 180 since I had my son 25 years ago so it is hard for me to wrap my mind around it. I don't have a set weigh in day as I am a horrible weigh everyday person trying to break that habit. I have done well losing using WW in the past but gain it back and some of it's evil friends too at times. I have a trip toJamaica planned for Sept 2014 and want to feel comfortable in my own skin. I was there in Jan. 2014 before my surgery and struggled to not worry about what people saw when they looked at me. I have been told i have a great smile and beautiful eyes, one day I would like them to look lower and still like what they see as much as I like myself.
  • nicoleschembari
    Options
    I am new on here aswell. I too have tried diets. If anyone would like to add me please feel free. I am 185, and 5 foot 3.
  • Zia00
    Zia00 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 lbs to lose also and just started 39 days ago AGAIN. You can add me if you would like to.
  • FabNotFat2014
    Options
    I would love to! I'm trying to lose around 70 pounds!
  • JCoryea
    JCoryea Posts: 4
    Options
    I would love to help you stay motivated! I'm always using this app, I think its a great way to keep track of yourself!!
  • momsoup
    momsoup Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HI ALL! FEEL FREE TO ADD ME TOO! :) I NEED ALL THE MOTIVATION I CAN GET PLEASE. I WILL TRY AND MOTIVATE YOU TOO. I AM 5'4" AND WHEN I STARTED BACK HERE AGAIN I WAS AT 179. I HAVE LOST 7 PDS BUT ONLY BECAUSE I STARTED LOGGING EVERYTHING I PUT INTO MY MOUTH AND EXERCISING. I LOST ALL THE WEIGHT SEVERAL YEARS AGO (I WENT FROM 175-110) BUT THEN GAINED IT BACK WHEN I GOT PREGNANT. MY BABY IS 18 MTHS NOW AND THIS WEIGHT HAS GOTTA GO!