"Oh, so you're starving yourself?"

Options
13»

Replies

• sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Drink a ****load of Jim Beam. Go out and drag her *kitten* around the front yard by her hair. Then call her a slut and punch her a few times. Then when the cops come say "that ***** started it". And then pass out. Just saying that's how we handle family bidness in Texas.

I was thinking the OP might live in Mcintyre, Georgia, near the railroad tracks......
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    I dont know what tone your mom used when she said that...hard to tell from one side the story...
    I guess everyone has different sensitive spot...I personally don't mind people asking if I am starving or they assume I am starving because I actually have to starve myself from time to time to keep my weight in check. But maybe OP isn't really starving hence found this very offensive. But I hope you can work it out with your mom eventually.

My touchy spot will be something like "oh, you upper body looks good in this outfit", or something "you look better in skirt than jeans". So go figure each one has her own issues.
  • mmipanda
    mmipanda Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I think she feels like your attempt to be healthier is a direct criticism of HER choices. Which it's not, of course, but she is going to make it a ~big deal~ regardless. I'm guessing she's overweight?
  • crsawinton
    crsawinton Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Drink a ****load of Jim Beam. Go out and drag her *kitten* around the front yard by her hair. Then call her a slut and punch her a few times. Then when the cops come say "that ***** started it". And then pass out. Just saying that's how we handle family bidness in Texas.

I laughed so hard.