Replies

• Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Granola .. love it.
  • conklil
    conklil Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My favorite are the protein pancakes from Pinterest....greek yogurt, egg, honey, flour and baking soda. Usually make with bananas but this past weekend only had mixed frozen berries. They were delicious in them. I look forward to these every weekend.

apparently I can't read....you said "weekday" not weekend. Oh well, usually a Fiber One Lemon bar and FF Mootopia, no sugar mocha cappucino powder and ice, I mix in my magic bullet and bring to work to replace those high-calorie Mocha Frappe's from McD's.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,953 Member
    Options
    Coffee and an apple. Maybe a yogurt if I'm more hungry than usual.
  • Linnaea27
    Linnaea27 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Mine varies; when I'm trying to lose weight (as I am again presently) it is usually a mixture of Greek yogurt (low or no fat because it's lower in calories and I like to save them for dinnertime), protein powder, berries, vanilla, and sometimes granola or hemp/chia seeds. When I'm in more of a hurry or don't have yogurt, or am maintaining, it's usually some kind of breakfast cereal with whole milk. That's definitely not as good a breakfast as the yogurt stuff, but it's faster and sometimes it's easier not to think about composing the yogurt stuff.
  • paulasews
    Options
    I always have a large portion of whichever fruits I currently have available chopped up with a pot of yoghurt on top. I don't worry about the type of yoghurt or fruit, I just buy what takes my fancy and that stops me getting bored. I never used to eat breakfast, particularly on an average work day but I have kept this up now for 7 weeks. I might switch the yoghurt for porridge as the weather gets colder.
  • PurrlyGirl
    PurrlyGirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Mine varies, but I love thin whole wheat bagels from HEB (110cals) with whipped cream cheese (50cals per serving - I use 2 servings :blushing: ) or whole wheat waffles (100cals) with Aunt Jemima Light syrup (100cals per serving...but I use a lot less). Sometimes if I'm ultra hungry when I wake up, I'll eat both the bagel and the waffles.

Or, I'll blend a frozen banana (or two) with a little milk, and have what I call "banana ice cream smoothie". It's like having dessert for breakfast. :laugh:
  • rdmitche1
    rdmitche1 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Usually, two scrambled eggs and a banana
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    three coffees and a packet of oatmeal before I head out the door for my morning walks.
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    light string cheese, a tablespoon of peanut butter, and 1/2 cup of berries.
  • GlynnisSapsfordHey
    Options
    2 egg whites
    10slices white Mushrooms
    1 med tomato
    1/2 cup of broccoli
    I med a med apple
  • Trez32
    Trez32 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • silentKayak
    silentKayak Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Black coffee
    2 strips turkey bacon(70)
    1 egg fried in cooking spray (75)
    1 source yogurt (35)

180 total
  • RegularOats
    Options
    1/4 cup of oats
    1 cup of milk
    sometimes two spoon full of yoghurt
    and/or a large orange or juice
  • CorrieLA
    CorrieLA Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    One of these:

• 0% Greek yogurt with 1 tbsp Holy Crap cereal mixed in.

• Smoothie made with protein powder, coconut/almond milk, frozen berries and/or banana, spinach, and sometimes nuts.

• 1% cottage cheese with fruit.

• 1 egg & 3 egg whites scrambled with 1 oz cheese, if I have time. Sometimes I'll add veggies like onion, sweet peppers, spinach, depending what's in my fridge.

• Protein pancakes (if I have time) made with cottage cheese, oats, egg whites, coconut/almond milk, baking powder, almonds, blended in my NutraBullet. With syrup made from frozen berries/fruit, boiled with a bit of water, add some agave nectar & corn starch.
  • tahneesummers88
    tahneesummers88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I usually have:

Uncle Tobys honey, fig & macadamia brekkie cereal warmed with vanilla yoghurt and fruit mixed through it.. usually I have banana, blueberries or goji berries.
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Options
    Protein Shake
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Sugar free energy drink!
  • nilahjo
    Options
    lemon & ginger tea
    1/2 cup oatmeal with cinnamon
  • rikwaynik
    rikwaynik Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lovecriminal
    lovecriminal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I start my day late. My regular breakfast is egg white scrambled with red ripe tomato with red chilli powder / salt as seasoning. Followed up by juices of 2 mosambi (sweet lime) with 4 sachets of Natura Sugar Free.