what's your weekday go-to breakfast?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• floralfriday
    floralfriday Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Muesli with milk topped with flaxseed, greek yoghurt, blueberries and a bit of honey. Though I've just recently discovered the amazing overnight refrigerator porridge and have that with raspberries and walnuts and honey.
  • Ump78
    Ump78 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    1 pkg instant oatmeal
    1 box (28g) california raisins
    1 pkg Nut- ritious planters energy mix
    1 yoplait light yogurt

Kickstart with protein and carbs
  • Nadoriel
    Nadoriel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Skim milk + choco shells *.* aahhhhhh it's been my breakfast for a while. Nothing better than waking up to chocolate :>
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Everyday (Protein and a carb) :
    Protein Shake- MGN (Ice Cream Sandwhich) Protein, just with water, and maybe PB2. If not loaded with fruit and water and protein.
    Rice Cakes <3 YUM
  • Deami
    Deami Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a new favorite - Copycat Chocolate Brownie VitaMuffins & they are only 73 calories! I have 2 of those & a glass of Almond Breeze & I'm set!

How are the refrigerator oatmeals? I want to try them, but worried they may be bland.
  • ghurl7
    ghurl7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    it has been oats ... oats+a fruit .... with warm glass of water ... lol ... and then i make my dark.choc.oatmeal.balls and chill as my morning dessert =)
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Premade oatmeal, greek yogurt, smoothies or fried egg sandwich
  • SXMEnrico
    SXMEnrico Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    1/2 Cup egg white omelette with 2 laughing cow cheese wedges
    1/4 cup of unsalted Costco Kirkland mixed nuts

calories= 300
    protein = 22g
    carbs = 9g (2g sugar/2g dietary fiber)
    fat=23g
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Blueberry waffle, 1 egg, 1 slice wheat bread, 1 serving Bran Flakes cereal, 1 cup 1% milk, 4 strips of bacon. Everyday. Only deviate on occasion.

Cal: 580
    Protein: 39
    Carbs: 63
    Fat: 22
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    cottage cheese with fruit and a bit of sweetener (usually Splenda sometimes sugar depending on the fruit) - most days this is what I eat for breakfast now. I got sick of eggs after several months.
  • lad323
    lad323 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bump...I'll read this when I have more time!
  • Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have my breakfast when I get to work and it is usually a bowl consisting of one weetabix (or oatmeal), berry fruits such as raspberries, blackberries, or blueberries, almond or coconut milk, and a dash of cinnamon. Oh, and of course a big mug of strong black filtered coffee!
    When back home in France for my long weekends it is usually warm home-baked breads like brioche, wholemeal, or bagels topped with my own jam (currently yellow plum and rocoto chilli flavour). Fresh coffee is again a given!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Fage greek yoghurt with crunchy PB - My favourite

Or an alpen porridge pot
  • lindawayne11
    lindawayne11 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Currently, two medium boiled eggs, two multigrain waffles topped with fresh fruit (and a tablespoon of canned crushed pineapple) and lots and lots of coffee :)

Also like, Go Lean cereal with added fresh fruit or shredded wheat with fresh fruit.

And sometimes wheat/whole grain toast with pb and sliced banana.

All are easy peasy and hold me over until lunch time.
  • Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Going through a breakfast burrito phase right now... eggs, meat, cheese etc...
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    oatmeal with mixed berries
    or
    egg, sausage, cheese english muffin sandwich
  • schulersam
    schulersam Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    1 egg , 1 tbsp salsa mixed up 1 minute in the microwave, add hot sauce for variety.
  • Kaelakcr
    Kaelakcr Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, walnuts, dried fruit, brown sugar. Yum. :)