I need some friends on here!

Options
13»

Replies

• Twignasty
    Twignasty Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello. Anyone is free to add! I'm trying to rebuild my page since alot of friends have become inactive.Everyone have a great night! <3
  • Jeromeong7
    Options
    Hello, do add me too, need some motivation to lose some weight, cheers to everyone here! :)
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Added! :smile:

Also, I wanted to add that the first step is to actually believe you can achieve your goal and see yourself in a healthy weight.

I've been overweight for the last ~10 years and once I started losing weight I was shocked to see a decrease in my clothing size. I had gotten to the point where I just assumed that the larger clothing sizes were just something I had to get used to.

My only bit of advice is not to let perfect be the enemy of good (enough). You'll often read about the evils of processed/frozen food. Sure, ideally you want to eat made from scratch meals. But I've found many good frozen meals in Sprouts and other supermarkets. For example, Amy's always has good offerings. Though you have to make sure you watch sodium intake.

Then, once you slowly decrease fast food, you can incorporate more fresh meals, vegetables, leafy greens, etc. But one step at a time. You need a long term plan that while may not be perfect, is something that you can keep up. In the past, I've jumped to perfect healthy meals right away but it wasn't something I could sustain for long.
  • ltk77
    ltk77 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm recently new again. Please feel free to add me. I can use all the support I can get.