What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be a huge bowl of chicken noodle soup because it's freezing out!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Went to a Mediterranean restaurant today. My first. Was really good. Tilapia, rice, matzah balls, chicken kabobs, moussaka, green beans, salad, pineapple, pita bread, hummus, baba ganouch

cmof58caawjy.jpg
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Prosciutto & Walnut Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Roasted Red Pepper & Champagne Sauce
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Time got away from me tonight, so supper was late. We are having the high school Prom here tonight, and when I was needing to get across the lobby to nuke my supper, it was filled with young folks in gowns and tuxes. So I skipped out on the soup of the day tonight. {didn't want to take a chance of spilling any on one of those sparkly gowns} I did have another bowl of peas. And I combined the chicken and pork chop fajitas, and served them with chips, salsa, spinach, 4 cheese Mexican and plain Greek yogurt. It was good mixed together. There is lots of finger food in the Ball Room, so I'm sure I will do a little snacking when I get started turning the setup around for tomorrow night's event.

dlllf8lah0w3.jpg

qbzel0q3sy9z.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    We made fish in parchment tonight, everyone got to pick their own seasoning and veggies and assemble their own packets...

un33x6n5vntt.jpg
    jj0g8n5fd8hz.jpg
    aetmbomre68h.jpg
    se26n9umbe9v.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    We went to Marie Callendars today, my 50th birthday meal, and I was going to have something really caloric, but decided to order off the Delightfull menu instead. Rosemary chicken, broccoli, and potatoes. Yummy.

jj9bpg945l3o.jpg
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    I made pizza .It 's never as good as order in. Also,green salad. DH had mild peppers with his pizza.
  • Que3nC
    Que3nC Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Ive actually been craving cereal so tonight im having corn flakes. Im stuck at work all night and im very much looking forward to breakfast for dinner! IIFYM!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    We went to Marie Callendars today, my 50th birthday meal, and I was going to have something really caloric, but decided to order off the Delightfull menu instead. Rosemary chicken, broccoli, and potatoes. Yummy.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, Mygnsac!!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was a bowl of bean and veggie soup, a bowl of peas, and the chicken and pork chop fajitas served over green beans, stir-fry veggies and corn. I had a big lunch with my customers so I had to go lite for supper. Still very good.

fn1743dp9b4i.jpg

cq4ve41nfaff.jpg

jis5vh75pwh5.jpg

• mygnsac
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »
    Happy birthday, Mygnsac!!

Thanks! :)

For dinner I had mixed the leftovers from lunch out (chicken, potatoes and broccoli) with some spinach and brown rice; cucumber; and strawberries.

x0yyo94thd5z.jpg
  • wagagaga
    wagagaga Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    MaryCS62 wrote: »
    Perdue Oven Stuffer, stuffed with my absolute favorite stuffing -spinach & ground pork!(I was 12 before I found out other people ate bread stuffing!), broccoli & carrots (for my DH who eats few vegetables,) & salad. Yummmm
    I made a pot of pink beans yesterday, so I heated up some of those with some chopped turkey, spinach, asparagus, brussel sprouts, carrots, cherry tomatoes, raisins and grated pecorino cheese.

k65wnicbop2d.jpg

This looks so nice!!!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Tried a new pizza place with the family. I had fettucini al'amatriciana and husband had margherita pizza and took a slice before I got a pic! Kids had noodles with parmesan and pepperoni pizza.

umb407jxlk5j.jpg
    ri3mxypg1xxm.jpg
  • pamlancaster2003
    pamlancaster2003 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »
    Cheerios with whole milk and a milky way simply caramel bar

Now I could do that one lol
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Made some nachos with ground turkey and pink beans. Also just made spanish rice with chorizo and chickpeas.7it8aatarvq1.jpg
    bpl9vu23rjbo.jpg
  • vomckey
    vomckey Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mahi mahi with sautéed peppers over quinoa and rice.

1kejdjc54l1h.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was predominantly leftovers. I had to work, so I figured I would eat something out of the freezer there. But I didn't have to work as long as planned, so we cleaned out the fridge when I got in. Rotisserie chicken leg and thigh, un-stuffed sweet peppers, green beans, pork chop and chicken fajitas with mixed and stir-fry veggies. Still good.

2zlwk1s8onn4.jpg
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Cheese quesadillas with homemade flour tortillas and homemade guacamole.