What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »
    Super was mostly from the garden. It was a chicken breast sandwich, turnips, corn on the cob and our new Chili poppers. We did do a few Jalapeno, but the bigger Anaheim were so much faster to prepare. We picked the peppers, got them cut up and stuffed before I had to go to work this morning. Not as much fire though.

3t9mocz01ebj.jpg
    xkcm241jittf.jpg

Did you make that?
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    KKNJL.jpg.jpg
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    0iagyvkqc7d2.jpg tuna and kimchi stifry with 1 cup Brown rice some, yellow pickled radish, and roasted seaweed. Oh and egg soup. Yummmy
  • ariffianti
    ariffianti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    No bread beef burger
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    KKNJL.jpg.jpg

@ariffianti Have you tried zataran's jambalaya pasta?? Awesome! My daughter requested it tonight.

• nixology
    nixology Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This was my supper -

Oven-fried crumbed cempedak stuffed with a hazelnut truffle
    zzwxf2100wcb.jpg
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I hadn't planned anything for supper tonight, so I was at the mercy of my work freezer. But I was able to rustle up a big bowl of Tortilla soup and a steak stir-fry. Very good.

k8o94j1rck5n.jpg
    0xdup9ae0yqx.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was a sausage dog, corn on the cob, Chili and Jalapeno poppers, and sausage fajitas. We used some of our cilantro grown inside under the lights. Meant to also add green onions from the inside garden, but forgot. The fajitas could have stood a little more fire. I used all Anaheim peppers and forgot the Jalapeno. Still pretty good.

3y7pcms2jrgp.jpg
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    bxshcvezukyn.jpg
    p1yvoquf43h5.jpg
    I haven't posted in a while, here is a couple dinners we have had.
    Homemade zucchini soup with honey dijon salmon with some boston lettuce
    Pineapple shrimp fried rice on a bed of boston lettuce
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Tonight was some homemade pink beans with corn, spinach and a turkey hot dog; brie on toast; and some cherry tomatoes from the neighbor's garden.

8ttswebxyztq.jpeg
    image.jpeg 1006.7K
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We did spinach shrimp pasta for supper tonight. I added Feta and Parm to mine. I'm sure the cheese police will be pounding on my door at any moment.

As we cooked it tonight:

230g spinach
    207g shrimp
    156g angel hair pasta
    1 1/2 tbs olive oil
    1 tsb minced garlic {could have used more}
    3 tbs lemon juice
    2 tbs capers

120 calories per 100 grams

ti9v9oitvs5h.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I was able to slip away from work long enough to join Margie at Main Street Station for supper. We shared chips and salsa, and I had steak, shrimp, sweet potato waffle fries and a bowl of black beans. Very good.

anj9jdd33w95.jpg
    5dac92jpjcp6.jpg
  • rebeccamcj
    rebeccamcj Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    IMG_1371.jpg

Grilled pork chop, steamed green beans and mushrooms, homemade bread and butter pickles. Also had a chunk of watermelon for dessert.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    My dinnee was 1/2 c of homemade chili beans ! cuo of cole slaw with slice green grapes. chopped apples salad I am on a gluten free diet
    By the way your pictures aare all great. maybe I will post some
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    006_zps15722f5f.jpg

Grilled turkey burger wraps, grilled sweet potato slices, turkey burger salad, low sugar strawberry pie with fresh strawberries.

Looks delish. How did you cook the sweet potato frys
  • larrodarro
    edited October 2015
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    006_zps15722f5f.jpg

Grilled turkey burger wraps, grilled sweet potato slices, turkey burger salad, low sugar strawberry pie with fresh strawberries.

Looks delish. How did you cook the sweet potato frys

I have an electric grill that I use. When you have a bunch to do, you can save grill time by partially cooking them in the microwave before putting them on the grill.

Edit: Sometimes I lightly brush them with olive oil before going on the grill. It looks like the ones in the picture didn't get the OO.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I combined the last of the sausage chili pepper stir-fry with the remains of a taco salad and a bunch of salsa. It was better tonight than when I first cooked it.

zjol8q4w4hdw.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    edited October 2015
    Options
    oh They all look so good. What fancy cooks you all are. I had Mexican tonight. tostado With home cook chili beans. lettuce avocado Taco sauce. sprinkle of cheese with corn tortilla , tea.
    marie
    Thanks for sharing and thanks for sharing the sweet potato frys Must tried that.
  • ariffianti
    ariffianti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Cottage pie with pumpkin purée topping
  • larrodarro
    Options
    egf1wlawrs3j.jpg
    htqs0a1hw0kh.jpg

We started off with a salad. The green onions were from the inside garden. There was also a cucumber I had picked yesterday, but it got left out because I was late getting in from work and we were rushing. Then it was crockpot pork loin, corn on the cob, carrot, baked acorn squash with a garlic and cilantro topping, and honey glazed carrots. Everything was very good.