My goal height is 5'9

Hope you're still growing!
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    CW: 142
    GW: 130
    Ideally...I'd be happy at 23% body fat no matter what my weight was. It's just not coming off!

I feel your pain.
    5'4
    CW:140
    GW: 132 (after this discussion)
    BF 34%
    began Sept 2013
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    CW: 142
    GW: 130
    Ideally...I'd be happy at 23% body fat no matter what my weight was. It's just not coming off!

You look fantastic in your pictures. Enjoy being young and beautiful! Maybe you're looking at someone else in the mirror?
  • Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    5'4
    Ideal weight between 150-160 (which would be about 20-25% body fat for me)
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    5'4

goal - 125.
    It's not guesswork though... I've been this weight before and it works for me.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Im like 5'4 and a half....Anyways. I started at 217, currently at 193. I am very hippy, and very well endowed--mine seems high but my goal is like 165-170. I was 175 before, and I looked awesome :). At 193, I am currently in a 30 waist--or size 10. dress size is probably a 12. So I think another 25 lbs will take me right to where I want to be.

Wow...the different ways women carry their weight and the variance in sizes always amaze me, I'm 5'4" also and approx. 164lbs and I'm BUSTING out of my size 12 pants! And there is NO WAY I could get into a size 10 ANYTHING!

I was just thinking that.. At 193 I usually wear a size 18.
    I'm in a 10 now at 155.
  • autumnsummersgregory
    Options
    5' 3"
    SW:165
    CW:137
    GW:130

I feel like this is the most realistic goal for me, I was just a couple pounds smaller than that in high school. My ultimate goal is to tone up in a major way after the weight (finally) comes off.
  • Wendyk1005
    Wendyk1005 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 1/2 my current weight is 126
    And I want to weigh 115-120? Thoughts? I also workout 5 days a week 7 workouts a week. Is 115-120 too small?
  • HalfwayGone
    HalfwayGone Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently weigh around 155 lbs.

My goal at the minute is to get down to 140-145 lbs to get my BMI out of the "overweight" zone.

I'd eventually like to get down to around 120-130 lbs but once I'm down to a healthier weight that I'm happy with, my goal weight may change as I want to reduce body fat a good bit and build muscle..
  • sylviedroz
    sylviedroz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    okay how do i explain this. i'm 5'4 and i was once 115. so i want the measurements of when i was 115 but more muscle therefore heavier probs at 120 or something. i just really liked the proportion of my body when i was 115 so whatever my inches were when i was 115 (i didn't write it down) i want that back. but weight some more strength.

hope that makes sense.
  • MeganForever
    Options
    5"3
    CW: 128 pounds
    Goal: 118 pounds
    I'm pear shape.. Sadly.
    I have a 23 inch waist, but my thighs are 20" so it makes me look weird....
    I don't want to look anorexic thin, but I'm really petite and would love to get my thighs to 18-19"..
    I wear a extra small in tops, and then a medium in pants(around a 7 in skinny jeans so 5 in regular)..
  • Delaware_Jen
    Delaware_Jen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm that height. When I was 160 - 165 I looked like an average person - not skinny or toned, but I could wear a 12 in pants and a Large/X-Large in shirts. My goal was in the 140-ish range, but when I was 140 people thought I was too thin. (I'm quite busty though, which made me look a bit too much like a Barbie doll for my own comfort at that weight because I was in a size 4-6 pant but wore Medium shirts.)

I am not dainty no matter what my weight however, so I am aware that some people my height would feel overweight at 140.
  • squishycatmew
    squishycatmew Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm actually more like 5ft 4.5, but my current goal weight is 140, which on me is probably about a size 8 US in pants, probably larger dress size (I am somewhat hippy and busty and have short legs and large thighs, but those actually affect my pants size less than my LINEBACKER SHOULDERS screw with my dress size. Sooo many dresses that fit fine until the zipper gets to the bust and then just give up. So many.)
  • LilithLaquim
    LilithLaquim Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'4", 30 years old, more or less "recovered" from eating disorders in that I stayed weight restored for a long enough time but still struggle with the habits...I also gained a crapload more weight than I wanted to in recovery, plus stacked on a bunch from other medical issues.

I don't have a goal weight, but I'd really like to get my BF% and waist measurement both back under 30 while retaining as much LBM as possible. I think measurements are a better goal for me than weight, because it's hard to predict what the scale will actually show as I reach my health and fitness goals.
  • gettingsexy94
    gettingsexy94 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm actually more like 5ft 4.5, but my current goal weight is 140, which on me is probably about a size 8 US in pants, probably larger dress size (I am somewhat hippy and busty and have short legs and large thighs, but those actually affect my pants size less than my LINEBACKER SHOULDERS screw with my dress size. Sooo many dresses that fit fine until the zipper gets to the bust and then just give up. So many.)

This sounds a lot like me, lol :P Totally relate with the linebacker shoulders!

I'm 5'3 (163cm) and weigh 152lbs. Ideally, a weight where my body is toned.
    Guessing that it would be around 110-130lbs?
  • BlueberryWatermelon
    BlueberryWatermelon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 4.5. My current weight is 134 lbs (142 at my heaviest), and my goal weight is around 120-125 lbs.

Mainly vanity weight at this point.
  • KBmoments
    KBmoments Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I'm currently 132. My highest was around 138-40. My goal weight is 125, but more or less just the way I feel in my clothes that I used to fit in!
  • amywise10
    amywise10 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4"
    SW: 178.5, size 12 jeans
    CW: 129, size 4 jeans
    GW: 115-120

I was 105 at my lowest when I was a teenager, and looking at the pictures from back then I was waaaaaaay too skinny. It was actually pretty creepy.
  • amywise10
    amywise10 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 1/2 my current weight is 126
    And I want to weigh 115-120? Thoughts? I also workout 5 days a week 7 workouts a week. Is 115-120 too small?

I don't think that's too small, and that's actually my GW (and also how much I weighed when I got married, and I was a size 2/3 in jeans). It's also within the healthy weight range for our height.
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" (I'd like to say I'm 5'4" but that'd be a lie :bigsmile: ).

My doctor recommended my target goal to be 143 - I've been overweight/obese all of my life (since 11) and I've been carrying around so much for so many years that my DEXA scans show incredible bone density - if I go lower than 143 I'll "look funny", as she put it.

At least I won't have any problems with osteoporosis. Thank Gawd for that. :drinker: