Has anyone tried Herbalife? What is your opinion?

Options

Replies

• EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    220px-Poison_Help.svg.png

No
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    Hi, I take Herbalife, following results me and my husband have achieved from the product I would highly recommend It.
    complete nutrition in one shake and lots of different flavours :) You do need to be consistent on the program to achieve good weight loss, however its not all about that it also gives great body definition.

you edited out the fact that you sell it, but it was quoted.
  • Teenie71
    Teenie71 Posts: 52
    Options
    seriously, this again???
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Hi, I take Herbalife, following results me and my husband have achieved from the product I would highly recommend It.
    complete nutrition in one shake and lots of different flavours :) You do need to be consistent on the program to achieve good weight loss, however its not all about that it also gives great body definition.

reported.

This, and

:laugh: "it also gives you great body definition"
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options

reported.

This, and

:laugh: "it also gives you great body definition"

Lol. I'm going to stop lifting and running. Herbalife for "toning"! Yay!
  • missmtired
    missmtired Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i have tried a lot of products - raspberry ketones, green coffee bean extract, hoodia, garcinia cambodia, cabbage diet, mayo diet, saran wrap (showing my age) and even gastric banding- the one and only thing that works is to change your eating patterns, exercise and figure what triggers you to over eat and work on victory over that. and realize it is a lifetime commitment. i am back here trying it again along with a Bible study on releasing what holds me captive- in food and other things of my life-it is gonna take awhile and i am prepared- just give yourself visual rewards- star chart for logging food and keeping under goal and exercizing and reward yourself every 10 pounds or so - not with food but with something for that new exciting person you a becoming.--good luck and stay focused!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I like my money to stay in my wallet, and I like my calories to come from food.

Rigger

this x 1,000,000
  • michellerenee22
    michellerenee22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've tried the shakes and some of them (chocolate, vanilla, cookies and cream) taste lovely, and really keep you full for the 5 hours you're not meant to eat. And it works.

BUT you need to be really consistent with it - you CANNOT eat before the 5 hours are up, you MUST drink however many a day. And it's not cheap.

Where do you get this from? With Herbalife you drink 2 shakes a day, eat one healthy meal and have 2 snacks. You are supposed to eat every 3 hours or so. Maybe get your facts straight before you comment on something you have no knowledge of :)
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I just started Herbalife 2 weeks ago and love it! I have so much energy and lost 5 lbs my first 7 days. It is NOT just about drinking your meals! I hate when people say that. You do get to eat food..Message me if you'd like! I think it is one of the best investments I have made ever so far. The shakes are sooo good and so is the tea and the there is a lot of variety in flavor so you don't get burned out on the same stuff. I love it!
    I am thinking of trying Herbalife. Has anyone tried it and gotten results? What is your opinion of it?
  • Allup2Me78
    Options
    Agreed!! You eat every 2-3 hours with Herbalife & I have not been hungry not ONE time in 2 weeks! I love it and it really disciplines me. More than calorie counting does!
    I've tried the shakes and some of them (chocolate, vanilla, cookies and cream) taste lovely, and really keep you full for the 5 hours you're not meant to eat. And it works.

BUT you need to be really consistent with it - you CANNOT eat before the 5 hours are up, you MUST drink however many a day. And it's not cheap.

Where do you get this from? With Herbalife you drink 2 shakes a day, eat one healthy meal and have 2 snacks. You are supposed to eat every 3 hours or so. Maybe get your facts straight before you comment on something you have no knowledge of :)
  • Allup2Me78
    Options
    You only gain the weight back if you were NOT to go back to healthy eating habits!! LOL!! I calorie count while doing Herbalife so that when I am done with Herbalife, I will remaining calorie counting. That simple! WOW
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options

And after I quoted it, she actaully sent me a PM saying "my post was not intended to come across as a sales pitch ! I only joined this site yesterday and am working my way around". Working my way around? What does that even mean??
    And hey, I pretty much eat every 2-3 hours because that is what works best for me too. It doesn't take any "diet tricks" to eat in a way that gives you a deficit but doesn't leave you hungry, just planning ahead and a little dedication.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    One more in to say it's a waste of money. I like to eat my calories...
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    Options
    You only gain the weight back if you were NOT to go back to healthy eating habits!! LOL!! I calorie count while doing Herbalife so that when I am done with Herbalife, I will remaining calorie counting. That simple! WOW
    A lifestyle change isn't about calorie counting. That can be tedious, but it really is the easy part of losing weight and keeping it off. And the keeping if off part is what gets most people with things like this. Restructuring your eating habits and patterns is what it's about.
  • junnipr
    junnipr Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i'll say "why not". but dont make that you regular meal(breakfast, lunch, dinner). use it as a complement! one of the problems with this kind of products is that they might be good but the people depend on them to lose weight, and dont learn how to change the eating habits. So my suggestion is that if you are going to use this, do it for snack time. if you are going to use it as a meal, then add some fruits, or salad to it. the idea is to learn how to eat right.(with the time you'll see you will be eating better and not spending money in this kind of products)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options

Rigger

this x 1,000,000

You have a million dollars in your wallet? Glad I'm your friend :flowerforyou:
  • michellerenee22
    michellerenee22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Gotta love negative people!
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Calling something a waste of money and liking to eat food isn't being negative. It's being factual.
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    Options
    Calling something a waste of money and liking to eat food isn't being negative. It's being factual.
    QFT
    Somehow when you don't say what people want to hear, it's negative. Stop being such a hater!! :tongue:
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options

Rigger

This.