Tim Horton's

Options
1235»

Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Isn't going to Tim's a Canadian law or something?

^ This
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I am amazed at the number of people I've seen lately say that they like McDonald's coffee. It truly is the worst coffee I've ever had. Every time I've had it, it's been burnt so badly that it was nearly impossible to drink. And that's at several different McDonald's. I'm always like, "it'll be fine here." Nope.

Oh, and Dunkin' Donuts, if there's one around and I was unable to fix coffee myself that morning - such as when I leave the gym and go directly to work.

sounds about right.

I don't support McDee's for a variety of reasons- but their coffee is pretty awful- but I don't like starbucks either.

I make my own most of the time- I do like Dunkin- and WaWa.
    I've never heard of Tim Horton's till today actually!

McDonalds coffee used to be terrible until a few years ago when they revamped. Now its decent. I got a lady at work hooked on it since she hadn't had it about 15 years, she was die hard Timmies fan until then. It also depends on how strong you like it. I always find Dunkin Donuts to taste watered down until there is almost no flavor left.

Best coffee I have ever had was in Cuba.

Oh yes... the coffee in Cuba was so good! Definitely one of my best memories of vacationing there.

I think Canadian McDonald's has a different blend than the US, too. I swear the coffee I get across the border in WA isn't as good.

domincan republic
    red bikini and a sarong
    omlette at a tiki bar
    and the best cup of espresso and coffee

EVER.

no question.

one of the most beautiful single moments of my life. pure heaven.
  • ghostsnstuff
    ghostsnstuff Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am amazed at the number of people I've seen lately say that they like McDonald's coffee. It truly is the worst coffee I've ever had. Every time I've had it, it's been burnt so badly that it was nearly impossible to drink. And that's at several different McDonald's. I'm always like, "it'll be fine here." Nope.

Oh, and Dunkin' Donuts, if there's one around and I was unable to fix coffee myself that morning - such as when I leave the gym and go directly to work.

sounds about right.

I don't support McDee's for a variety of reasons- but their coffee is pretty awful- but I don't like starbucks either.

McDonalds coffee used to be terrible until a few years ago when they revamped. Now its decent. I got a lady at work hooked on it since she hadn't had it about 15 years, she was die hard Timmies fan until then. It also depends on how strong you like it. I always find Dunkin Donuts to taste watered down until there is almost no flavor left.

Oh yes... the coffee in Cuba was so good! Definitely one of my best memories of vacationing there.

I think Canadian McDonald's has a different blend than the US, too. I swear the coffee I get across the border in WA isn't as good.

domincan republic
    red bikini and a sarong
    omlette at a tiki bar

EVER.

no question.

Coffee in Australia was pretty good. Nice coffee, nice baristas and good atmosphere.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

sounds about right.

domincan republic
    red bikini and a sarong
    omlette at a tiki bar

EVER.

no question.

Coffee in Australia was pretty good. Nice coffee, nice baristas and good atmosphere.

have a friend who lives in New Zealand- I really want to go- actually my not engaged and I BF were talking about a potential destination wedding there- so amazing- would love it. I'd be game for either continent though :D Good to know Australia has good coffee- that's a bonus point!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I do not like Tim's coffee...I'll drink one in a pinch, but it is not my taste. I prefer a darker roast than that.

If I'm out and about and want to buy a coffee it will be a Starbucks dark roast.

When we brew our own at home we like Kicking Horse Organic beans.
  • carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I live in so cal so no tim hortons here. I did however go on a trip to canada and they have tons of them and the double double there is amazing! I would go everyday if it was around here!
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with their steeped tea and walnut crunches. Although they discontinued the walnut crunch in my city :( But, I live within 2 minutes of three different Tim's so I'm happy!