For LADIES ONLY -- No longer part of the IBTC

Options

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Well I did have a boob job and I find myself randomly "dropping" things down my shirt just cuz now it stays there. I'm like Ya *****es, see that, it didn't even fall on the floor!!! Ha...I figure the girls need a little snack now and then. I bust **** over like I have two new light sabers, outta my way everybody we are coming through!!!!
    Ok maybe I'm exagerating a little. I'm just excited to get out of the IBTC club and enjoy my new bewbeeeez, sometimes they just can't be controlled. It's all good.
    I once saw a woman use hers a cupholder while she was driving. This was in Orlando, Florida.
  • mariepreston1995
    Options
    Get over here baby and tell me I'm busty.
    18EW.jpg

darn it
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    i'm sorry.......

did someone have a boob question?
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I.hate.you

Noting personal
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    i'm sorry.......

did someone have a boob question?

If I did, it has now been answered.
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I guess the question would be .
    The more I lose weight, you would think I would have lost my boobs, but they have gotten bigger!
    Is that normal?

Even though this is a ladies only thread:

Happened to my girlfriend. Holy hell it's awesome.

anigif_enhanced-29597-1393238304-1_zps3bee9852.gif

I'm sorry, are you offended, or are you saying you're a cat?
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I, too, am not seeing the problem. I bought my way into this ''problem''. Best.problem.ever.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Oh honey I had that problem when I got my at the age of 11... you learn to deal with it. Congrats on your boobjob though. Have fun with that!

I didn't get a boobjob...

I went from a 38B to a 34D.. I have lost 30 pounds in about a year and 50+ inches off of my frame...
    Just thought it was weird.. And the more I drop/catch stuff with my chest... The more I wonder if they are going to keep freaking growing.

Don't worry. They didn't grow. That's the exact same volume. You may increase cup size, as I said earlier, if you lose weight only from your underbust, or at least more quickly from your underbust.

I'm glad you went down in band size, at least! That's the most important part of support. Try and keep track of measurements between your bust and underbust so you can make sure you're wearing a properly fitting bra.

^This. You're just wearing you're sister size.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpr7tQaubyOWu3RUPKzzXv218-1BmxJM-d5kVxYOulaG1AjNcvcg

So, by that chart, since I wear a 36B I can totally say I wear a D-cup. Of course a 32D wouldn't fit around my rib cage but whatever.

Have you ever tried on a 32D or had a proper bra fitting? I can go into Victoria's Secret and they'll tell me I wear a 38DD or a 40D. In reality I wear a 34F.

ETA: You're taller than me, weigh less than me, obviously have far lower BF% and look much slimmer than me based on pics. I suppose pics could be very deceiving but if I grab my measuring tape I'm 33" around my rib cage, under my breasts. I would be shocked to learn that you're not at least a couple inches smaller around.

Here's a better pic of how sister sizing works and cup sizing.

tumblr_mld695lLNP1qihh0eo1_500.jpg
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I guess the question would be .
    The more I lose weight, you would think I would have lost my boobs, but they have gotten bigger!
    Is that normal?

Even though this is a ladies only thread:

Happened to my girlfriend. Holy hell it's awesome.

anigif_enhanced-29597-1393238304-1_zps3bee9852.gif

I'm sorry, are you offended, or are you saying you're a cat?
    tumblr_lujbhdKnmI1qzltij.gif
    Hehehe, perfect time for that cute gif.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I've always had big boobs. I used to keep keys, ID's, money, notes down in my bra.
    Every now and then I am surprised at what I find in my cleavage too. Just part of the deal.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Oh honey I had that problem when I got my at the age of 11... you learn to deal with it. Congrats on your boobjob though. Have fun with that!

I didn't get a boobjob...

I went from a 38B to a 34D.. I have lost 30 pounds in about a year and 50+ inches off of my frame...
    Just thought it was weird.. And the more I drop/catch stuff with my chest... The more I wonder if they are going to keep freaking growing.

Don't worry. They didn't grow. That's the exact same volume. You may increase cup size, as I said earlier, if you lose weight only from your underbust, or at least more quickly from your underbust.

I'm glad you went down in band size, at least! That's the most important part of support. Try and keep track of measurements between your bust and underbust so you can make sure you're wearing a properly fitting bra.

^This. You're just wearing you're sister size.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpr7tQaubyOWu3RUPKzzXv218-1BmxJM-d5kVxYOulaG1AjNcvcg

So, by that chart, since I wear a 36B I can totally say I wear a D-cup. Of course a 32D wouldn't fit around my rib cage but whatever.

Have you ever tried on a 32D or had a proper bra fitting? I can go into Victoria's Secret and they'll tell me I wear a 38DD or a 40D. In reality I wear a 34F.

Here's a better pic of how sister sizing works and cup sizing.

tumblr_mld695lLNP1qihh0eo1_500.jpg

I was just joking. There's no way I could ever be a 32. I'm a pretty "large" woman (as in tall, big shouldered, big rib cage, big hips, head, hands, feet, etc).
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    What's the question though?

How to prevent things from dropping into cleavage.
  • JnK619
    JnK619 Posts: 320
    Options
    What's the question though?

How to prevent things from dropping into cleavage.

I agree to keep things from falling in
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options

I was just joking. There's no way I could ever be a 32. I'm a pretty "large" woman (as in tall, big shouldered, big rib cage, big hips, head, hands, feet, etc).

Well, you know better than I do based on 2"x2" pics.:laugh:
  • Orion782
    Orion782 Posts: 391
    Options
    If a guy started a forum for "just guys" about being in the LPSG, it would get locked immediately. Truth.
  • emczech5
    emczech5 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I can't help but share, these comics always make me laugh.

tumblr_m8g18c7CgS1rone1bo1_500.jpg
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    If a guy started a forum for "just guys" about being in the LPSG, it would get locked immediately. Truth.
    Take the plunge :D
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options

I think however that breasts aren't really considered sexual organs though. What's below the waist is a no-no but since boobs are just there (really) to feed infants they aren't "technically" considered part of the game. I could be wrong, but this is as I understand it.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I can't help but share, these comics always make me laugh.

tumblr_m8g18c7CgS1rone1bo1_500.jpg

This literally happened to me the other morning!!!! And the birthday one was hilarious... My birthday is in 13 days so I will be sure to take protective measures:smooched: