Biggest Loser 10 Talk

Options

Replies

• canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am in total agreement with you Fieldsy! I was watching and literally said out loud "Oh, brother" then let out a sigh. It seemed like Fredo was just just feeding into it too, just playin along.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I cannot take anymore of Jillians "You have personal issues feed them to me" bull**** anymore. It is starting to turn into Oprah with the way she acts like a psychologist.

I agree 100%!
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    I dont fault people that like it, it just seems far to political... lol.

Ha! yeah and I get enough political crap on the commercial breaks!
  • fit2sit
    fit2sit Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Here's what I'm wondering: Blue team knew they were going to pick Elizabeth and so did the black team. Did Ada and Anna sandbag it this week since they knew they weren't getting picked? I mean, if Ada pulled out another 9 pounds instead of the what was it 2? that is 7 pounds she has in the bank to lose next week. Don't know about Anna since I've only seen her for 2 weeks. So I can't tell if she's a consistent < 5 pound loser like Elizabeth and Jessica, or if she's capable of pulling out double digit numbers.

I don't have ANY sympathy for the blue team after this week. I'm going to go with Lisa when she said "if we lose Adam, we are going to be at this table every week." They lost thier anchor and his ace in the hole. I hope for thier sake Aaron can start pulling off HIGH 2 digit numbers or they are toast.

I can't wait for next week's episode! I was wondering when the Marines episode was going to be!!! Ahh, its going to remind me of basic training all over again, mind you I was 165 pounds when I went to basic, I couldn't imagine doing it was an extra 100 pound body suit. I just hope nobody gets injured during the training, but we shall see. And what was with the preview of the weigh in? Did somebody actually gain some weight over the week??

my prediction for next week...Blue team loses, Jessica gets voted off.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I cannot take anymore of Jillians "You have personal issues feed them to me" bull**** anymore. It is starting to turn into Oprah with the way she acts like a psychologist.

My husband said something along that line as well. He was like, why can't they just say I have a very comfortable couch and fast food restaurants by my house. That's why I got fat.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options

My husband said something along that line as well. He was like, why can't they just say I have a very comfortable couch and fast food restaurants by my house. That's why I got fat.

Seriously...if I was on that show I would just say I am fat because I love food and hate diets lol. So maybe people lose a loved one, goes through depression at one point, etc etc. It is hard to watch....not because it is sad, but because it is tiring.
  • Kaye8395BTS
    Kaye8395BTS Posts: 159 Member
    Options

I DVR the show ( I don't have 2 hours to sit around and watch) and fast forward through those parts, I stop for workouts, weigh ins and nutritional advice.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Adam shouldn't have gotten voted off. It should have been Jessica for her low weigh in.

I was annoyed by Anna's gloating as well. I've been rooting for her and I felt that Elizabeth is the weakest link and should be voted off. I know the black team has no love for Anna and that really has to be hard on her, but the gloating had to go.

It was a cool show last night overall. I'm looking forward to next weeks show with the Marines.

Its a hard decision to make, but voting off Adam was smart in my opinion. Sooner or later, you are going to have to face Adam and he has the will power (plus lb rewards)

I disagree...*assuming* that his bonus pounds counted for the team as well - talk about having an ace in the hole! I think he would have had to use it in the next couple of weeks just to support his team and it would not have lasted until they were individuals again..

I also think Blue was crazy to let Jessica represent for them. It seemed so obvious that anyone would do better than her. Oy!
  • MTDork87
    MTDork87 Posts: 205
    Options
    Ugh this episodes political drama was like someone else here said - tiring. I did really like the challenge this week though. They are becoming the only point to watching this season. As annoying as couples was at times last season, at least we had people who seemed worthwhile to root for (Sunshine, O'Neil, Daris, Ashlee) and who were in it to lose weight. This season... ugh. I don't know anymore. And it also gets annoying that the guys keep kicked the pants off of the girls. Hopefully next week will be better :-(
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    What also annoyed the hell out of me is when Jillian was mad at the girls since the guys were losing more weight. Yeah Jillian...guys lose more weight faster...its science. I really can't stand Jillian Michaels. She "hates" fad diets, but sells her own garbage.
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    Here's what I'm wondering: Blue team knew they were going to pick Elizabeth and so did the black team. Did Ada and Anna sandbag it this week since they knew they weren't getting picked? I mean, if Ada pulled out another 9 pounds instead of the what was it 2? that is 7 pounds she has in the bank to lose next week. Don't know about Anna since I've only seen her for 2 weeks. So I can't tell if she's a consistent < 5 pound loser like Elizabeth and Jessica, or if she's capable of pulling out double digit numbers.

I don't have ANY sympathy for the blue team after this week. I'm going to go with Lisa when she said "if we lose Adam, we are going to be at this table every week." They lost thier anchor and his ace in the hole. I hope for thier sake Aaron can start pulling off HIGH 2 digit numbers or they are toast.

I can't wait for next week's episode! I was wondering when the Marines episode was going to be!!! Ahh, its going to remind me of basic training all over again, mind you I was 165 pounds when I went to basic, I couldn't imagine doing it was an extra 100 pound body suit. I just hope nobody gets injured during the training, but we shall see. And what was with the preview of the weigh in? Did somebody actually gain some weight over the week??

my prediction for next week...Blue team loses, Jessica gets voted off.

Totally agree with everything you said here, except my prediction is either Jessica OR Jesse.
  • AmyBrenn
    AmyBrenn Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm routing for Aaron or Lisa (an Okie, like me). I like Jesse too. I'm excited about tonight's episode. I don't think Jillian or Bob could make me cry. Marine Drill Sergeant...oh yeah!
  • SP0472
    SP0472 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Tonight's episode was great...short and sweet!

I was REALLY impressed with Jesse tonight. He stepped right up and took a leadership role during that obstacle course. That was amazing. I didn't expect it. He's my new fave right now.

Glad that Anna's gone. I'm ready to see Elizabeth leave too. I understand the whole asthma thing but I really think she uses it as an excuse whenever something is difficult to do. Both she and Anna were holding up the team all night. Would've driven me nuts!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Glad that Anna's gone. I'm ready to see Elizabeth leave too. I understand the whole asthma thing but I really think she uses it as an excuse whenever something is difficult to do. Both she and Anna were holding up the team all night. Would've driven me nuts!
    I don't agree with you on the Elizabeth thing. Asthma can be pretty rough. When she has issues with it she still gets back to the task at hand and finishes, so I don't think she uses it as an excuse.
  • SP0472
    Options
    I don't agree with you on the Elizabeth thing. Asthma can be pretty rough. When she has issues with it she still gets back to the task at hand and finishes, so I don't think she uses it as an excuse.

I compare her to my niece and I do know that everyone's different, so it's a bad thing to do. My niece's asthma is so bad that she's on a breathing machine. But she still runs cross-country at school [the teachers tape her puffer to her hand] and she is still always on the go.

I don't think Elizabeth uses it as an excuse to not finish, I think she uses it as an excuse to not do well <- and actually that's not even what I really think happens - I'm having trouble explaining it. It seems like she almost panics every time a difficult task comes up and the asthma flares up - maybe it happens because she panics. But I noticed that trend with her. She's always behind, and it's always because of the asthma. Makes me wonder...why be there if you can't do the workouts or if this is dangerous and you can't breathe???
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth gained weight and AND made them lose their challenge. She is still there. Un-freaking-believable. Why was Anna voted off? WHY? I hope that Elizabeth continues to drag that team down on their challenges. I am rooting for the blue team even though they made some bone-head decisions last week.
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I really don't like this season so far. Maybe it was because for the most part last season there was no prevalent game play that was right out in front of you. Not saying there wasn't any but for the most part people seemed to be there to lose weight not to play a the game and this season everyone is there to play the game and win the money. I really dislike Frodo or whatever his name is because he is the one that controls every action on the black team and everyone thinks hes a genius until the realize that hes gonna screw them over as well to try to win.

Anyways done with my rant on this seasons BL onto the episode

Anyone else think that Frodo threw the weigh in. I know nobody did very good and everyone was small numbers but he pretty well called his number out, which was a lot more than everyone else, before he stepped on the scale. I am starting to like Jesse more and more each week, in the beginning I didn't think he would last more than a few weeks but now he seems like a strong contestant.

Another thing I realized from watching is I probably need more sleep than I'm getting if that was one of the main reasons for them not losing weight after training that hard
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I agree...there is WAY too much game play this season. It's really annoying. I'm really rooting for the Blue team....there seems to be less game play there. Love Jesse and Aaron.
  • SP0472
    Options
    Anyone else think that Frodo threw the weigh in.

That was my thought too and I thought he did it just to vote off Anna. I think he may do the same thing next week to vote Elizabeth off - they'd have a stronger team then. I thought it was rather suspect that he said he felt that he "gained 6 pounds" and it came pretty close.
  • adamtall
    adamtall Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I was really hoping it was going to back fire on him and they were gonna see though his bull**** and kick him off