Replies

• jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Great work! You look amazing! :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I was going to write a bunch of text but I think this transformation photo will speak for itself.

In the 2011 photo, I was 39 years old, about 24% body fat,116 lbs, and doing cardio only.

In the 2014 photo, I am 42 years old, about 16% body fat,126 lbs, and lifting weights has been my focus for the past three years.

Wow! From 24% BF@116# to 16% BF@126# is an increase in LBM of almost EIGHTEEN POUNDS.

Very impressive.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :)
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    CAn you recommend a lifting routine?
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    gorgeous!!!!
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    42? You put some 22 year-olds to shame! Wow!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Amazing results this is a great reason to lift. You are you amazing and look great.
  • kmorales_4
    kmorales_4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    We're roughly the same age. This gives me hope. Thanks
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I'm a couple years behind her on the lifting, hoping to get that kind of definition.
  • Smoni2008
    Smoni2008 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow Diva ???? With hard work and dedication you have cone a long way from being thin to being FIT! You look amazing sis ???? ????
  • Smoni2008
    Smoni2008 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Lol. Had to take a second look ???????? HAWTT! Yea I'm stalking ???? You go girl ????
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you for this post! Awesome!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    It has definitely inspired me to keep lifting weights. I've been doing it for a few months now. I have way more BF% than you but I definitely feel stronger.
  • tyraun_b
    tyraun_b Posts: 65
    Options
    You are proof to many women that lifting not only helps to make you stronger, but it enhances your bodies true and natural curves. Keep working hard and inspiring many others!!!!
  • mattkosc
    mattkosc Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! It is so awesome to see the hard work and dedication day in and day out pay off like this. You have come a long way and you are inspiring so many by posting :D
  • aliciadub
    aliciadub Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Toni!!! Very inspirational and I hope to be there one day. Thanks for the share.
  • blizzardsmom
    blizzardsmom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Your dedication has paid off! We can all reach are goals, some just take a bit longer to reach. Some hills are harder to climb!
  • elbaldwin0525
    elbaldwin0525 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Lifting will NOT get you bulky ladies....Congrats on the Transformation
    I was going to write a bunch of text but I think this transformation photo will speak for itself.

In the 2011 photo, I was 39 years old, about 24% body fat,116 lbs, and doing cardio only.

In the 2014 photo, I am 42 years old, about 16% body fat,126 lbs, and lifting weights has been my focus for the past three years.

sccbnt.jpg
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Inspiring results. Based on all the great comments in this thread I hope others follow your lead and start lifting as well! This is exactly what people need to see. Your hard work has paid off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!